moving game statistics from one kindle fire hd to another.

pdryliepdrylie Posts: 6
I have been trying to move game progress from one kindle fire hd to another.  I have tried all the recommended Facebook methods and nothing works.  The new kindle just starts from the first level.

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 2,244 Legend
    hi @pdrylie ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. i have not any idea about knidle fire  :)   just wait sometime. our expert @Elsa reply you soon  :)

Here are some beautiful badges and 50 Gold bars you can get for your favourite king game  
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 15,050 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas@pdrylie, I have a link on how to reset a Kindle Fire and I can give you that link but I'm not sure that's what you want. 

Are you looking to get your progress from the game moved from one device to another?  The only way that can usually be done is if you have been playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress.  Please write back giving us more details and then I can offer you further direction.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• pdryliepdrylie Posts: 6
    The game has been played through Facebook.  When I installed the game on the new Kindle and opened it through Facebook it starts a new game.  The progress from the other Kindle is not there.
    Ok this is what you need to do.  Please follow the steps on here to help you get your progress back.  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest

If the troubleshooting doesn’t work, then I am going to ask you to please complete a contact form and they can manually add it back for you.  But first you need to get your user ID # :   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your account and get your progress back.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the contact form.

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 2,244 Legend
    hi @pdrylie thanks for feedback. you must mentioned her on reply. @Elsa

Here are some beautiful badges and 50 Gold bars you can get for your favourite king game  
  • pdryliepdrylie Posts: 6
    @Elsa still not able to get game progress from one kindle to the other.  My I.D. # is 9593207488.  Can you help or do I have to go to someone else?
    Hi @pdrylie now that you have your user ID # go back tomorrow my last message and complete the contact form.  They can manually go into your account with your number and get you back on track.  We can’t do it here in the community but they can.  You will get an email with a ticket number.  Just respond back by email.