⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

unregistered level

Ana_Rojas-2
Ana_Rojas-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
Play level 1772 and win. Advance until 1777 and 1773 is not, jumps from 1772 to 1774.
the problem is that in another device was stuck in 1772 despite being connected to facebook
What is the problem???

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @Ana_Rojas-2 welcome to king community. i think you faced this problem for technical problem.skip level not available yet. so you can restart your both device same time and try again to play. i hope problem will solve. actually i never faced this problem before =)   
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @Ana_Rojas-2

When you use 2 devices to play Candy Crush Saga Game alternately, the one that you just played will reflect your updated score and level while the other one will remain how you left it before you beat the levels. The Easy Solution is to close the App on that device and re-open it after 30 seconds and you will be exactly at the right level on both devices. Hope this helps! Please let me know if you need more help!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Play level 1772 and win. Advance until 1777 and 1773 is not, jumps from 1772 to 1774.
    the problem is that in another device was stuck in 1772 despite being connected to facebook
    What is the problem???
    Hi Ana_Rojas-2, I am trying to understand what you said so I'll post below what I think you are trying to say.

You cleared level 1772.  It should have advanced you to 1773.  You wrote "Advance until 1777" so did it jump to level 1777 after clearing 1772?  You wrote "1773 is not" which then I assume you are saying that you didn't do it.  On your second device you said that it's stuck at 1772 correct? 

So is the game skipping levels and on the second device it's not advancing at all?  Whatever is going on, you need to do some troubleshooting to see if it clears up.  Clear out the history on both and make sure that you have the most recent version of the game on both.  It should be 1.146.  Then click on the link below to do some troubleshooting.

Good advice @mercerik, but I found an easier way to do it with my devices.  Just clear the history out of the one with the lower level and then reopen the game and it will be at the same current level.  I do that all the time because I play the games on my phone and 2 iPads so one is always ahead and that's how I catch the others up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?