⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• becal
    becal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I've just started playing this game and am up to level 115. I have tried so many times to beat this level with no avail. When I look up YouTube videos on the level, it has 25 moves and people said it was difficult enough then. After reading the comments, I too am convinced they just want us to spend money on boosters. Needless to say if I try another 30 times tomorrow and can't do it, I'll be deleting the app 
  • akshata
    akshata Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Options

Why is the level already cleared repeating again? Is this really level 2516

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @akshata, have you seen this exact level in a previous level?  Is that what you are asking?  The studio is running some tests at the moment and some levels will look exactly the same as other levels.
  • spencedman
    spencedman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Level 74 on mobile requires me to get 10 fruits down on 19 moves, while dealing with chocolate... This seems incredibly hard as ive been stuck for days, I looked at other versions of the game and its only required to get 4 fruits down with the same amount of moves. Help!!
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @spencedman. This community is for Candy crush friends only, however if you click on this house icon with the word game underneath you can find candy crush saga there. Have a sweet day !
  • nanalovely
    nanalovely Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Me too,I have only 13 moves on level 770
  • rusky
    rusky Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    I can’t either, still no 12 move video up but people must be getting through somehow. I got one ingredient home but on the last move , I don’t think the second will come down till the first is away. I’ve checked blogs and videos, no 12 move. 
  • colinb72
    colinb72 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Options
    My 2132 has 26 moves you need 16 licorice,32 icing, 60 blue candy. Magic mixer in center. You must free magic mixer before it starts releasing 4 licorice at a time ( after 3 move delay). I have searched online for strategy but I cant find any post for the same level 2132. MY LEVEL 2132 IS DIFFERENT! Is King giving me harder levels to slow me down? Maybe they are trying to get me to spend money on boosters? Im sick and tired of being a Guinea Pig for King's "testing". Its not fair to give different levels to different people and is defined as DISCRIMINTATION. Do you think people should have to make hundreds of attempts to pass a level? I want my normal levels back or I am done with this ** Removed by CM - Rude **

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    youtube shows others who start with 25 moves. Why do I only get 20?
    The videos are created when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors these levels and sometimes has to "tweak" them a bit.  The video creators are now aware of these changes and that is why the videos online are not the same as you are seeing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?