AlphaBetty Level 842

Options
jenjen88
jenjen88 Posts: 8 Level 2
I'm stuck on level 842, any hints on how to get through? Help please!

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @jenjen88 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This section is exclusively for Candy Crush Saga. If you want to post about AlphaBetty Saga, you can do it on the link below.

I am not playing this game but I will tag our friends @Alessandro_S and @abe_coffee hopefully they will be able to give you some tips. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone :-) 

Moving this thread to the Alphabetty Saga community. 
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Options

level 842 ... 17 words in 18 moves ... not an easy one ... it may take several tries
    artifact choices ... 1) extra moves OR 2) add crowns
    early approach
    ... 1) blast entanglers whenever possible
    ... 2) flood the board with crowns
    general approach ... blast crowns to add to the word length
    note ... blasted crowns are returned to the board
    with any luck traps will be hit while blasting crowns and entanglers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Replayed it now, passed in 1 try, 3 moves left.

It's not really a hard level IMO, and my strategy is in two stages:

stage 1: try and construct 2-3 initial words of 5+ length to blast away some traps and entanglers; ENSURE you're always credited with at least a 4-length word (entangled tiles DO NOT count towards reported word length, and as @abe_coffee correctly noted there is limited room for neither getting a 7-length word or a 4-letter word)

stage 2: try and construct 7+ length words to reduce target of those longer words, and if no available 7+ words come up then go for exactly 4-length words, as each of those will credit you with crowns, which WILL count as a +1 bonus towards reported word length)

Good luck!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?