⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Weekly Race Prize not received

Options
kl437
kl437 Posts: 1 Newbie
I didn’t receive my weekly race challenge prize. I was in first and there was a screen that showed my avatar crossing the finish line in first, but I didn’t receive any prize. What do I need to do to receive this? Thanks!

Answers

• caris2501
    caris2501 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I didnt receive my weekly race challenges prize. I was in first and i didnt receive any prize. What do i need to do to receive this?  
  • jean44
    jean44 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have won the weekly race last week I was first crossing the line but I have not received my prize yet 
  • jean44
    jean44 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Does any one reply to these messages 
  • LeonardoCruz
    LeonardoCruz Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Estou a 2 semanas  ganhando em 1 lugar na corrida semanal e não recebo meus prémios.
    Estou muito decepcionado com essa situação aguardo retorno !!!!!

• mustang
    mustang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I finished first in the weekly race and didn't receive anything. It didn't even show me crossing the finish line. This was for yesterday March 25, 2019
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @mustangYou are warmly welcomed in the community :)  rewards from weekly race, stopped for now  =)  
  • Greshen_Lewis
    Greshen_Lewis Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Weekly Race

I was 1st for the Weekly Race 24th March and didn't receive any of the prizes.
    Could you please fix this up as I believe my IPad is up to date with the new update (auto). 
    I feel disappointed and would like to have them sent to me please so I can enjoy my game further. 

Thank you
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @Greshen_LewisI am here to say you welcome To join us at the moment. I'm interested in helping you. rewards from weekly race, for now totally stopped. now you can see only, how much levels you played last week  :)
  • Greshen_Lewis
    Greshen_Lewis Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for your Welcome 

so if you have decided not to give out prizes why still run the game? 

Ive been playing this game for over 2 years even though I have just got a 2 year badge. In fact I’ve been playing since 2013 or around that time. 
    I’m currently 1st in Australia and my current level is 4195 so I’ve put up with many teething problems but not this being told that it’s not in offer anymore even though you see yourself on the Leader Board. 

If you not not going to give prizes Please remove Weekly Races as this is false and misleading. 

Thank you you again for your quick response 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry that I didn't see this message until now.  The weekly race started off without any rewards.  It was just to let you know how many levels you cleared in a week compared to other players.  Not too long ago it went into testing and players were randomly chosen.  Those players were offered a reward. The test is still going on so hopefully when it's done everyone will be able to get these rewards.  Also to make you aware, these events can come and go.  I haven't seen the weekly race in my game in weeks now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?