Kingdom can't connect

janickojanicko Posts: 4
Everything was fine while I played on one desktop. Then I logged in on another computer, resetted the password in the process, and second computer works fine.
However, the first one can't connect from that point. I can't log out, log in, and Ive played about 50 new levels on the first one now.
How can I relogin and not lose my progress?

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,263 Legend
    hi @janicko ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. i want some answer from you
    1 you playing from app or browser 
    2 when you reset password from 2nd computer, you logout 1st computer ?
    3 you can see same level on both computer ?

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • janickojanicko Posts: 4
    1. No, Im in windows 10 application
    2. I restarted computer # 1 several times
    3. Im on level 443 on #1, and $417 in #2
    thanks @janicko for your feedback. i think you not sync your progress with server, before reset password. you have fb account? 

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
    I tried to add FB account to #1, but the game can't connect to the "kingdom".
    edited March 25
    hi @janicko you can follow these step 
    1 try to set again old password on computer 2 then open game on 1st computer and try to connect.
    2 try to logout any how from 1st computer, if you success then you can re login again
    don't try reset app because once you reset, you will loss after 417, that you played.
    any way i tag here @Elsa or @firebombmarkus  

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    Hi @Janicko, are you using Windows 10 on both games?  Are you playing with the game version that came with Windows 10 or have you installed the game from the Microsoft store.  If you installed then please uninstall the game and reinstall it again using your new password.  You won't lose your lives or boosters because I have uninstalled it from Windows 10 in the past and when it reopened and I logged in everything was still there.  Try that first and let us know how it works out for you.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

So I unistalled, reinstalled, and lost 35 or 40 levels.
    hi @janicko ;if you will loss level,that you have played, you can contact here https://soporto.king.com/contact 

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas for posting the link.  @janicko please complete the contact form and they will email you.  They can go into your account and manually change your progress to your current level.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................