💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
     I have no build a bot at all, all my boosters were taken away and so was the build a bot. Yay
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    OK, King this is it!  You took build a bot away for playing old levels.  Then I complained and you gave it back to me for old levels.  Now today it's back to only working if you are playing new levels so you can take your game and stick it.  You've lost one of the most valuable players you had.  Take a peek.  Good Bye and Good Riddens
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    My game updated today, but as far as I know, I still can't play old levels and build my robot. It's impossible to play in the 3000s and not have it. Is there anywhere we can vote to bring it back?
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Mine was reset to zero today too. I'm so angry! 
    And I don't have any other special events since weeks so the one and only way for me to get boosters is by sugar drops :(
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,803 Candy Moderator
    Unfortunately I think King is moving in the wrong direction with the new build a bot and erasing its progress every Monday. I had suggested King at least let the bot remain (even if we couldn’t use it on old levels) and I actually had that last week (It didn’t zero out on Monday) but unfortunately it’s gone today so I guess last week was just a fluke!😒
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    My bot was reset today as well. I’m at level 4520 and I went back to see if I could beat the level (4520) without the bot.  Needless to say, I did not come close even when using all the opening boosters. The new levels are just too difficult without the bot and no one in their right mind should pay money for additional boosters. Better to invest in your 401K or other retirement accounts. As Don Meredith used to sing on Monday Night football, turn out the lights candy crush, the party is over. 

‘’Please King, put back the old build a bot”!
  • candyreb
    candyreb Posts: 6 Level 2
    What on earth is this build a bot rubbish!! So now I can’t build up on previous levels to get through the hard ones. If this doesn’t change I’m seriously deleting the game. Some of the levels are hard enough with boosters. I’ll give them a week and I’m GONE 
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    I agree.  I'm done.  They've pulled their last stunt with me.  
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,803 Candy Moderator
    I saw we had an update today and kept hoping the bot would have changed but unfortunately it didn’t!😒
  • Karlia237
    Karlia237 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Im thinking you've changed the bot boosters thingy in hope we'll pay more to finish a level. I think you're wrong. What I like with the game is the feeling of flying through the levels, that's the distraction from rl i enjoy .With this new bot, I wont get that feeling again, spending money will be of no use. Even though I have to wait for new levels every week, ive found that to be ok as I can go through some old levels to have the boosters again. 

Perhaps it is time to leave, the new levels are too difficult without boosters. Oh well, its been some good years, perhaps I can't ask for more. And I might have spent too much on this game already.. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?