Build a bot.

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @Water you are welcome to king community. build a bot not always active. its renewed every week. don't worry you will got it before releasing new levels :)  
  • Joe-2
    Joe-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    LAME - and I reinstalled to see if that was the problem and it took away levels I already passed. Totally LAME
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019
    @Water @todonnell5 @Joe-2

I lost mine too. Not only that, I was #1 on Weekly Race yesterday afternoon with 41 levels completed, way ahead of my friends but I guess didn't win because I didn't get any Notification of Winning at all.

I am not happy and just like you, I am starting over on Build-A-Bot. It is hard to move up without the Build-A-Bot Boosters. The Stashed Boosters are not enough to complete the levels. Something is going on. I don't understand this at all.

• bevsheridan
    bevsheridan Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am getting very annoyed with the new build-a-bot in candy crush! For the past three weeks I have manged to fill my bot  through the new levels and then reached the highest level so then have to wait. But then you guys do your reset and it empties out so that when the new levels do come out on the following Wednesday I have to build it all over again! But the bot clearly states it will stay full UNTIL I lose a level which I DIDN'T! Bad enough you can't do past levels with the boosters that the bot has but to then take them away when the new levels come out is just wrong! I do like that when you have a full bot and loose a game only one piece of the bot goes, but emptying it out on reset days is simply UNFAIR  as you aren't playing by your own rules!! You need to fix this. Play fair King!
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4
    hi @Water you are welcome to king community. build a bot not always active. its renewed every week. don't worry you will got it before releasing new levels :)  

I'm afraid you're misunderstanding the question Sukanta. It always used to be, if Build-a-Bot was fully loaded, it would last. It still would be the next day, or when you exit the game, and start again after some time. People didn't have to refill it every time again. That's what this is about...

Hoping this will be fixed, and have a nice day. ;)

• bevsheridan
    bevsheridan Posts: 1 Newbie
    You didn't answer the question - just referred me to ask the others complaining about it with no answer!! Way to avoid the question King!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Hi @bevsheridan, my Build-a-Bot was empty this morning too.  It might be set on a specific time frame and when the time is up it goes back to the beginning.  I also only play the new episode every Wednesday and the event sits there until the new episode comes out again.  I think that this has now gone into testing so we are going to see different things until all issues with this event is resolved.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Hi all, I also opened my game and found that Build-a-Bot was reset to the beginning again.  Not sure why they did it but since they are testing this event I guess they are now testing everything.  Hopefully we see a fix real soon.
  • malteasergirl
    malteasergirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Me too. Built my bot only to lose it. It’s just not fair.   :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?