⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a Bot

TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
Guess there are no administrators that want to discuss this issue.  You will feel the loss in your pocket book, King.  Not just from me.  From the 1000's of others that have actually paid REAL money to buy gold bars and boosters.  

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    The administrators are working on it. If you would have read Cezdiamond's post, you would have found that she is sending weekly updated to King on our complaints. Also, they won't feel any difference in their pocketbook because of me. I'm in the 3000s and haven't paid them a single penny!
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Yes, I read she's sending them weekly updates but how do you know the administrators are working on it?  Maybe they are going to leave it this way whether their players like it or not.  And good for you that you haven't paid a penny.  Big pat on the back Crimson_Dawn
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Thank you! Well, she said they were working on it. There's nothing more I can do about it. I've voiced my opinion and that's that. It's going to be so hard without that precious booster bot though.😭
  • Crimson_Dawn
    I'm gonna miss that little guy!😞
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    hi everyone,  I want to say something here, certainly no one is neutral. I like at least, the game to take it challenge as well. maybe you did not believe, i am playing this game from 6 years but i never paid for anything. Because I follow the rules of the game  =) 

King have made the level a bit difficult and they are certainly useful to play. You have to use some boosters, when need.
    To enjoy the game completely, do not just play the new level, as well as old levels and play, to save the sugar drop.

King gave us a lot of boosters every 8 hours, from Sugar drop.Besides, we get from different events too. you can earn 200 to 250 boosters / week  from sugar drop So I think those boasters can be used in hard levels.You have to always play special events to play new levels well.

200 boosters not enough for 2 new episode? 

remember, king never forced for buy anything. pass new levels, your build a bot will more stronger  =)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?