💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    The community artist badge was given to some of us during valentines for entering a contest. @Crimson_Dawn
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    I am trying to figure out the sense of it all.  If the point is to ensnare the newbies and keep them playing the game by making the early levels very easy, as we know is the case, once they reach the harder levels and have the current Build-a-Bot, won't they be even more likely to quit as opposed to spending the money to pass because the difficulty in passing is much greater.
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    King has no common sense whatsoever.  See that's what greed does to a person/company.  They no longer see us as loyal players.  Rather they see us as an endless money pit.  Well the buck stopped yesterday and they won't get another dime.  I don't care about boosters anymore.  Just keep telling yourself that.  
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Don't hold your breath for the change. King's only concern is making money, and as long as people continue to log in, they won't change a thing. 

And Elsa and all the rest of the moderators are not employees of King, and therefore they can speak to them all they want, but money and logging in are what talks. As long as people keep logging into the game to get the the boosters/freebies, they can show the investors and those in charge that the changes are not affecting anything.

You think they care about your 3.99 piggy bank purchase? Even if 500 players who buy the piggy bank once per month (way more than are logging in here and voicing complaints) all stopped playing, it wouldn't dent the bottom line.

So, don't hold your breath on King making any change.

They don't care about anything but getting the most money they can from a game that is technically free. 

My hunch is that build a bot will become a once a week thing, like 24 hours to use it the way it was as a concession to players.

You are 100% right. I don't know why folks are expecting change to that.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    JLJB said:
    I am trying to figure out the sense of it all.  If the point is to ensnare the newbies and keep them playing the game by making the early levels very easy, as we know is the case, once they reach the harder levels and have the current Build-a-Bot, won't they be even more likely to quit as opposed to spending the money to pass because the difficulty in passing is much greater.
    Now that it has been confirmed by a ‘newbie’ so that it appears everyone has the new bot - I would agree and think King should definitely see a drop in players. Since I’m a glass half full type of person, I am keeping my fingers crossed that King will catch a clue sooner than later and bring the old bot back. It just isn’t as much fun any more. 😔
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    It's not.  It's a dreadful awful game.  

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I haven't received anything like that. What's King up to now?
  • Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    @Crimson_Dawn maybe it’s only for select players. Fill it out and share it everywhere. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?