💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Somegirl

With Candy Cane Walls, single and double layer waffles, and triple layer chocolates, you will have to create powerful combos to beat the level. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @HomeOfLove

My question to you is would you pay if you can complete the levels using your skills and most of the time get them in one try?

Why would you worry about King's Company? He would not be in this business if he is not gaming business savvy. Don't you agree? I think this company is super smart beating Bejeweled. I used to play that game but when Candy Crush Saga came out, I switched over. 

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    @HomeOfLove

My question to you is would you pay if you can complete the levels using your skills and most of the time get them in one try?

Why would you worry about King's Company? He would not be in this business if he is not gaming business savvy. Don't you agree? I think this company is super smart beating Bejeweled. I used to play that game but when Candy Crush Saga came out, I switched over. 

Personally, I don't care about beating a level in 1 try. But when I was on the same level after a week, even after using the old booster robot, yes, I would pay to get extra moves. One thing to remember, it's been established that some people have far, far fewer moves per level, than other people. One reason for your success, could be that you are one of the lucky people who have 15 or 20 more moves than others.

I don't think anyone doubts that King, at least in the past, has been very business savvy. But King has been bought out and is under new management, and it's fair to question if the new owner understands King's core audience (since some of their recent changes seem to be very upsetting to many in King's core audience.)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Somegirl said:

@mercerik no harm intended. I have played this level over 100 times and used about 75 earned boosters or with won competitions and still have not won. 
    Different people take different lengths of time to pass levels.   This one I did in about 10 goes, and I can't recall using any earned boosters on it.  Once you work out that you use the boosters only when the cherries are in the right place it is actually fairly easy.  That said I am fairly sure you will have gone straight through levels I have struggled on.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I haven't gotten to that level yet and I'm glad for it!
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    If King was recently purchased by another corporation it makes a lot more sense to me now.  The company is trying to recoup its investment as quickly as possible literally and figuratively at the expense of the players.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    I believe someone said it was bought by Activision and that they have some other game all the younger kids are playing like mad and is their new primary revenue stream. Not sure where I saw that info. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    Just checked on line. Activision Blizzard bought King for 5.9 Billion on 23 Feb. 2016. 
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Just checked on line. Activision Blizzard bought King for 5.9 Billion on 23 Feb. 2016. 
    Thanks for the info, I was under the incorrect impression that it was more recent.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?