Build a bot.

Options

Comments

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa, you  know as well as I do they are not going to change it.  This is King's way of getting their players to pay for boosters and gold bars.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I hope that they prove you wrong @TRICIA4955.
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
    Whether they prove me wrong or not they've done us all wrong for the last time in my opinion.  I'd give 10.00 to a drunk before I would King
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @bevsheridan

I don't work for King. I pointed you to the vote thread about build a bot to vote if you are unhappy with it. It seems by reading the thread that it empties every week for some. It seems people have different versions of the game considered testing. If you are unhappy with it, please vote. Thanks!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    I received the new-style Build-a-Bot on Monday, and as I was at the last level (I play on iPad), had to wait until Wednesday and the new levels to fully test it.

I have been following the various conversations over the past few months, but only now that I see the bot myself, I realize that people are in fact talking about two different things.

- building the Build-a-Bot - you can only build the bot with new levels. I.e. no possibility to go back to for example level 1, play it 7 times and have a full bot (as was possible before).
    - using the Build-a-Bot - you can only use the bot with new levels. If you go back to a level you have played before, you do not have any of the bot boosters available.

I knew about the first change but the second one came as a surprise.

I can see why the first change has been implemented, especially since the new-style bot is more powerful than the old one, but what is the point of the second change? What possible problem could there be for King if people can have the bot when they play levels they have already in the past played, and completed?
  • ayzenberg
    ayzenberg Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Dear @SagaR
    I would prefer to stay with the previous bot, due to the chance to go to the first levels and win the whole package of presents. 
    This week I had to play with no bots at all. At the 4454 level it's a little difficult. 
  • rllloyd
    rllloyd Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

@bevsheridan

I agree with you!! The build-a-bot specifically says that it will continue until you lose a level. I've paid a fair sum to win some really tough rounds, just so I could keep my boosters, and today when I opened the game, they were gone. I'm not going to spend ANY more money on Candy Crush, if my progress is just going to be arbitrarily thrown away. Bye-bye, King.

• Lotka
    Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options

Build a bot should be available for all games to help get through hard levels

• Lotka
    Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options

I finished level 4550 and waiting for new levels to be released on next Wednesday. Having build a bot is a great help to pass hard levels and please bring back build a bot to help all players!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

@Lotka

Build-A-Bot is available to New Game Levels. Each time you win a level, you move up on the rope or ladder. When you lose a level, you move one step down on the ladder. If you lose several times and fall off the ladder then you start over.

Since the introduction of the Build-A-Bot, levels are harder to beat. Sometimes the Easy (Pink) Level is extremely difficult to complete without Boosters & Power-Ups. Level 4007 is a good example of Ridiculously Hard Level, although it is not labeled Hard. You'll eventually beat it after several tries.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?