💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    My new levels that became available today no longer lets me collect sugar drops.   Has any one else noticed this change?

• ddjd1998
    ddjd1998 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Please change the build a bot back. I'm addicted to the game, but will have to find a new game. This way to way too frustrating.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @pvalla2

Do you know when Sugar Drops are not available to collect before you start a game? If you don't I'll tell you. I'll also tell you how to enable it.
  • pvalla2
    Options
    I thought I did. I know they are not available to collect while you in the 8 hour countdown.  I was able to collect sugar drops at the lower levels which are identified as ‘c’ levels. The difference seems to be that I can’t collect when playing the new levels. I’m currently at level 4530 which became available Wednesday morning when new levels become available for players. As of last week the new levels let me collect sugar drops at each new level. Thereafter a new level may or may not turn to not a ‘c’ level. This week they do not. I collect sugar drops twice each day to build up boosters each week, so I’m pretty familiar with how it works. Do you know of another way to collect sugar drops.  Thanks
  • pvalla2
    Options
    pvalla2 said:
    Am now able to collect sugar drops on new levels. Must have been a timing issue although I was able to collect the drops at the lower level. 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

@pvalla2 I think it may have been a random glitch. I had that happen to me once where there was no opportunity for sugar drops when I played a new episode. Luckily I have not run into that since (I’m on 4540). 😊

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options

@bearwithme I’ve had that happen to me before too and episodes where new levels repeat on sugar drops.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

Where would we be without those precious sugar drop boosters?!😅

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

I heard a saying the other day and I thought I'd share. "The wolf climbing the hill is always hungrier than the wolf at the top." When you know you can go back to level one to rebuild your build-a- bot and get all those boosters, you're more likely to be careless in your game and make some sloppy moves. When you have no way to get your booster bot but to beat the level you're on, you're going to think more about the moves you're making because you don't want to lose the booster bot progress you already have.

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn

I don't believe that's true, at least not for me. Before the current booster bot, if you didn't pass one level, all the boosters in the bot were lost, so you had to go back and play enough levels to regain a full bot, most importantly the two chocolate balls.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?