Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Options

Comments

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the tips... keep them coming! More updates to follow soon!! :-) 
  • Irene_licky
    Irene_licky Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi guys!
     If you want to get far 1st don’t stop trying and no matter how hard it gets at times keep trying.... for me this game taught me not quite when things get difficult even in life.
  • anna_02
    anna_02 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    Hi, my tip is about the candy bombs. I am sure that most players cringe- I know I do,when you realize that the level that you are about to play has candy bombs in it! When you first encounter the bombs, you should  note the countdown number on the bomb. You should try to never let the bomb countdown to zero, then your game is over. Each bomb will start blinking when the moves to clear it are 2 or below. You should not wait for it to blink before you decide how you are going to clear it, or you may be too late. If I think that I have a good chance of winning the level, and I can't clear a bomb, I will use a hammer to destroy it, before it counts down to zero. Also, try to get the bombs positioned toward the center of the board, instead of along the sides or in corners of the board, because this makes the bombs easier to clear. Sometimes, this is not possible, and isolated bombs can end games early. It is important to note that when you are on a number of moves level, that you can have a very large score, but, if  one of your bombs counts down to zero, even on your final move in the game, you have lost that level. In these types of levels, you will actually want to encounter candy bombs, because, if you match a color bomb with a candy color of one or more of the candy bombs on the board, you will get a much higher score. When you are playing a level with candy bombs, you should scan the entire board before each move. In this type of game, you must use up all of your moves, without any bombs exploding, which can be very difficult.
  • zzzumrutkoral
    zzzumrutkoral Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

everybody watching free video I cannot see any free watch video can you explain to me please!!!

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Options

Thanks, koral! (If I can call you that.) You actually reminded me of a tip I was going to share earlier but forgot. Whenever you have the opportunity to watch a video to spin the wheel for extra moves at the end of a level, always take it! The worst that can happen is you win a free booster.

• Irene_licky
    Irene_licky Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thus true Crimson those free spins always help me in hard levels and when I don’t have gold bars to spend ... so spend as much as you can .

• Stefani123
    Stefani123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I think for any level when your game starts make any special candies first then try to work from the bottom of the board, you never know what will fall into place.

• JmeRae
    JmeRae Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

A tip I would like to add...your best move is not always the hint that the game gives you. If you look around you may find a move that works better for you.

• Stefani123
    Stefani123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I think the best tip I can give anyone would be to check the whole board before each move. Lol sometimes I get on a role don't pay attention to everything and ruin s special candies move

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?