⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Pink levels

TeriLynn
TeriLynn Posts: 15 Level 2
Several times I have had a level be hot pink with a key and timer. I can’t access the level unless I log out and back in. Any ideas? I have attached pics. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @TeriLynnYou are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. pink with blue level are keys level, if you pass a level without loss a lives obviously first try, then you will got golden crown like 4300 4301 4302. i hope you understand.
  • TeriLynn
    I don’t understand. The level is unavailable to me unless I log out and log back in. Then the level is no longer the hot pink color. It’s just a regular level. I understand the crowns. I don’t understand a level with a key and timer that is inaccessible then changes to a regular level ONLY after logging out and back in. 
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    This used to happen to me several times a week. I play on an iPad. And for me it was not just a bright pink splodge on top of the current level; it was bright pink splodges everywhere. On top of other levels, on top of the backpack containing the boosters; on the number of gold bars, etc. Sometimes my icon (top left corner) was replaced with a photo of some random person. The only way I found to fix it was to turn the iPad off completely and restart it (just closing and reopening the game was not enough). But somehow the problem has disappeared, I haven't seen those screens for ages.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    hi @TeriLynnYou are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. pink with blue level are keys level, if you pass a level without loss a lives obviously first try, then you will got golden crown like 4300 4301 4302. i hope you understand.
    Can I just ask why you start all your messages with "I understand your statement" when in actual fact you often really do not understand at all? This is a case in point. It is clear that TeriLynn is not talking about the normal pink/blue levels, but about something else. Do you not see the massive pink splodge right on top of level 4306 in the first screenshot? And then it has disappeared in the second screenshot (after TeriLynn logged out and back in). It is crystal clear that this is not normal game behaviour.

Yes, it's great to be a Legend and to be the leader of the weekly comment board. But it would be even greater if this was because you actually have something useful to say.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @sagar, Please maintain the friendship environment. I never said, I know all. I can understand my mistakes. see first picture, there he post by photo editing. maybe you don't know If you log in the game again, you will get some new pop up, which are getting new players (obviously after re-install or clear app data) same here. when he passes any level, everything will become normal. note it, some device not supported this game for that they can faced this type problem too.   
  • sowattt
    sowattt Posts: 2 Newbie
    I too am  just starting to have this problem!  Seems random.  I’ve asked in several forms and you are the only other person that supposed to be seeing this 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @TeriLynn, @SagaR and @sowattt, I think this might be a new glitch!  I've been following this for the last few days since another player complained about it.  I am going to report this to the community manager and thanks for posting the print screen @TeriLynn!
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @TeriLynn, @SagaR and  @sowattt can you all please confirm if you are playing the game through Facebook?  Thanks.
  • TeriLynn

I am playing while logged in to Facebook.

• _Elsa_

That's what I thought @TeriLynn! I will tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager but she won't see your respond until she comes back to the office on Monday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?