💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

I forgot about the fact that you lost the entire bot in one loss. It still motivates me more because I know I can't get it back until I beat the current level. Everybody is different though!

• Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2

I’m at 4550 in waiting room, definitely less fun then the rush I had in levels 3000 and down, at this level the old bot would at least make it not such a nightmare, plus I used to buy the piggy bank for 3.99 for 60 bars, haven’t bought the 30 bars for same price, not worth it, your losing money like this King, more people would buy if it was still 60 bars.

• Patygz
    Patygz Posts: 12 Level 2

This was a terrible idea, now I really feel so stress when I play, I don't feel happy, and playing now its so boring. Before this feature I used to play like every minute, and wait for lives to continue, now I play like once in more than 6 hours, and even it could pass a day without playing.

Please remove this feature!!

• Patygz
    Patygz Posts: 12 Level 2

I spend a lot of time on a level, and for me it has no case to spend money buying boosters for one level, if in the next level I stuck again and have to buy boosters again. Thats not cool at all, its different when I know I can win 2 or more levels with the space ship that I won playing in previous levels, and maybe I got stuck in a difficult one and then I buy boosters to win, but its only in really difficult levels, that knowing that this happen in every single level.

YO SHOULD FIX THIS OR IM GONNA LEAVE

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019

@Patygz

Have you tried completing levels without using Boosters or Power-ups? When you start doing that you'll develop self-confidence that you can beat whatever is thrown at you. I am sure King will not make any level easier for everyone. Otherwise Candy Crush will become obsolete. Don't you agree? I am sure you'll still be here in 2020 when King converts their games on Facebook and the Kingdom to run HTML5 platform. I am looking forward to that.

• staceyheart
    staceyheart Posts: 1 Newbie

I used to play everyday whenever I could now the new build a bit has been introduced I've barely bothered. I've been stuck on the same level for days 😐 bring back the ship or helmets

• Tranca
    Tranca Posts: 2 Newbie

I agree, too. This new bot function is horrible. I had a full bot, the next day I went back to play and it was gone! So I couldn’t even continue. And when you get into higher levels, the bots can really help. I’ve now burned thru all my boosters. I no longer have a desire to play this game. Really sad, cuz I’m stuck on level 4258 and cannot pass without help. Spent too much money to keep buying boosters because King changed the bot system.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    edited March 2019

King has officially done the cheapest thing they have ever done. I had a full bot and had beaten 119 levels this week. I lost a level, but there was a video available to spin the wheel for extra moves. I watched it and my game crashed. When I opened the app again, the bot was completely gone!

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3

I signed up just to comment on this. They have ruined the game for me.

Although I am on level 4226, my favorite level to play is 2982. I enjoyed playing that level and seeing how many Boosters I could get. I would just keep replaying the level. I didn't use the Boosters for any other level. It was just a simple pleasure.

As I e-mailed the customer service rep, this reminds me a lot of what happened to Snapchat, a company I own some shares of. They did an update last spring that everybody hated. They ended up losing members and their stock price dropped like a rock. This stupid move by King is similar. I am currently looking for other games to play instead. If they fix it, I may start playing again, unless something better comes along.

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3

I am not sure why there are people here telling the vast majority who are unhappy with the change, to basically just get used to the change. This discussion is about ideas to improve the game, and it's clear the majority of the posters believe bringing back the rocket booster and Mort's hats would improve the game. The only reason for someone who disagrees with this to be posting in this thread, is if they felt bring back the rocket and hat would somehow mess up their game.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?