⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 511 bug or glitch

124»

Answers

• ezski
    ezski Posts: 1 Newbie
    12 moves minus the 5 you need to complete the level leaves you 7 moves to get setup.  With all the licorice I don’t see a way past this level without paying for in-app purchases.   Way too hard.  
  • evonnt
    evonnt Posts: 3 Newbie

The 511 level still has the glitch...when will this be fixed?

• jimmerjohn123
    jimmerjohn123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    this level is bogus. 12 moves for 5 bombs? I get 7 moves to set it up? please fix ASAP.
  • dondrop
    dondrop Posts: 1 Newbie
    *tumbleweeds roam here*

Even more staggering than the contents and implications of comments posted ITT over the laat yearS is the fact that as per 2020 this still seems unaddressed and no King representative has ever made a formal statement in reponse to these complaints. 511 also for me seems to become the straw that broke my back  especially because of the irrefuted allegations of greedy glitches.
  • Dansiman
    Dansiman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Elsa said:

Hi Aysu, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: hxxps://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends 

Link is not working for me, it just redirects me to hxxps://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga (just created account, can't post links!)
  • Shuboms_Loyce
    Shuboms_Loyce Posts: 0 Newbie

Good day

Please why does my level 511 have 16 moves only to make 5 color bomb which is impossible to do and a friend had 45 moves

This is so unfair

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?