Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Options

Comments

• trishacollymore
    trishacollymore Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Sometimes when you don't use boosters you can win the game faster than with them.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

@trishacollymore that is definitely true. On some of the more advanced levels, especially when you have to collect certain things, having boosters can sometimes cause you to destroy things too soon (like magic mixers when they are the only things that generate items you need like licorice or chocolate) and you end up losing the level.

• laffytaffy64
    laffytaffy64 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

A tip and hint for score levels: Make as many Special Candies as possible or match Mystery Candy to see if it turns into a Special Candy. Color Bombs are the most helpful tool to spice up your score. Match them with a color to eliminate all those candies from the game board. Here’s a trick: match them with only a random candy, not with Special Candies. If you do so, it will not give you as many points as expected, so be sure to match it with the color with the most candies and defuse those ticking Candy Bombs as they are worth a LOT of points! Hope this helps you with a tricky level and have a sweet day crushing those candies

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options

Hello @_Ritinha and Welcome to our Sweet Candy Crush Saga Community! 😁

Unfortunately we only support threads and posts in English that way we all can understand as well as be understood. Please be sure to repost your game tip in English (you may use Google Translate if needed)

Looking forward to hearing your great tips and I hope you have a crushtastic day! 😆

• shwe_19nov
    shwe_19nov Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Always stop the spin wheel when whatever you want to win comes on top of the spin wheel

• bearwithme
    Options

I stop the wheel when what I want is just past the bottom of the wheel. I don’t try for the jackpot since I know that is fixed at a multiplier odds strongly against winning. However I try for the hammer or switch and I probably get it about 60% of the time (of course that may just align with the odds in the wheel).

• Penny_Filson
    Penny_Filson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I discovered an invaluable tip while offline on a flight last week. If you have a build a bot bonus and you fail the level, exit the game. When you come back you will still have the bonus. As long as you stay offline and exit instead of hitting the end game the bonus will remain.

• mustafiz1245
    mustafiz1245 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

getting top position isn't hard if you use your boosters only on hard levels rather than using them on regular levels..

1520836804 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

After level 4000 every game is hard level with no free boosters included to begin the game, I used all my boosters collected from past, regarding the daily spin it only gives the useless like color bomb or jelly fish or the most useless coconut wheel but never get Lollipop hammer, nor stripped nor free switch hand. It takes a whole week to pass a level which is a never ending story. Boring game.

• bearwithme
    Options

@1520836804 - I saw the following tip several years ago and it works more often than it doesn’t: I stop the spinning wheel when the hammer is just to the left of 180 degrees. More than half the time I get the hammer. Sometimes I adjust it slightly to try and get the hand switch instead. It doesn’t always work but it does quite often.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?