💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

@Crimson_Dawn - wow that’s fantastic!!! What level are you on? You must have won the ‘race’.

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3

46 pages of comments from irate players, with a sprinkling of sycophantic comments pretending to support the change "for the good of the game".

Well, King, it's been fun. Now it's just frustrating.

Do you really think this giant middle finger will improve your bottom line? I'm on 4601 and I'm ready to quit. There's plenty of better games out there.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019

@Crimson_Dawn

Wow, winning 120 Levels in a week is better than awesome. Go to Levels this Week on Progress and take a Screen Shot of that and share it here. I am sure everybody here would love to see it. Are you sure it is this week because the Levels this Week were reset yesterday afternoon to 0. The week just started. How did you manage that?

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5

It was last week, so I don't think I can find it again. If I do it again, I'll post a screenshot. I'm on level 3674 or something close to that.

• annmarie00
    annmarie00 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I was just thinking of deleting my game which would be heartbreaking after so many fun years when i saw this update.  Thank you! @Cezdiamond
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3

@berf

You are absolutely correct. Many players in this (and other threads) frustrated and wanting a change, feeling like no one at King is listening or caring. Then you have 2 players, Crimson Dawn and Mercerik hijacking the thread about how great the change is. I wouldn't be surprised if they work for King, trying to do damage control.

• mercerik
    edited April 2019

@heehawrules

Correction, I never hijacked any thread. I don't work for King, I don't work for anyone, I am self-employed. In short, I am not here to please anyone. I am here to share what I know.

One time, I showed my frustrations with the run-around and insufficient answers in this Community, I was chewed and spit by people here. When I see something I say it as it is, plain and simple. I give credit to King when credit is due.

I posted an answer to Kathleen_Younes inquiry on March 31. Unfortunately, her comments disappeared like a Ghost on April 1. Below was my comment to her copied and pasted from this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/340947#Comment_340947

@Kathleen_Younes

Hello Kathleen!

It is true that there are several opportunities to earn Free Boosters when playing Candy Crush Saga. Build-A-Bot is one of them. It is fun especially when luck is on your side. You get to complete one level after another, getting more Boosters as you win along. March 18 - 24, I beat 41 Levels and placed number 1 in Weekly Race for Gold.

Unfortunately, not all levels depict what they are labeled as such. I played levels that were supposedly Easy Ones but they were ridiculously hard to beat, making me fall off the ladder, one after the other, causing my complete downfall, making me start over. I posted one of these Levels, particularly Level 4007 on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter last night.

You are not the only one whose Boosters got wiped out to 0. My Booster Bot was at Maximum Efficiency which supposedly would last until I lose a level. Sad to say but they were wiped out the next day. I had no clue why. This happened to me more than 4 times. I can't control this situation so I try to find some other alternatives or options of getting Boosters before I hit the Play Button in my first game. I particularly use my iPhone more often than my computer when I play Candy Crush because it has all sorts of Offers that can be found there from #1 Getting 1 Life when you don't have any by clicking on the Heart next to your Profile Photo; #2 another chance of getting a Booster by watching a video after Spinning the Daily Booster Wheel; #3 sometimes exploring the features in the Game Map activates the Purple Play Button "Watch An Ad, Get A Booster" starting with the Progress and Leaderboard, checking Backpack of the Sweet Supplies, visiting the Wheel Icon on Power-Ups opening anything that you can opened from there; and of course checking the Gold Cup of Fun Events opening anything that has a Open Button. Once I've collected the Boosters, I play the game.

To make my game more fun and enjoyable, I don't dwell on Build-A-Bot anymore because I don't think it will ever change. I noticed that the Ribbon Wrapped Candies appear in my game very often helping me beat each level when Build-A-Bot is not on my side. When I play well with 3 Bronze Wrapped Green, 3 Silver Wrapped Purple and 1 Gold Wrapped Blue Candies matching them as fast as I can not letting the Bow Meter Run Out, then the Pinata appears on the board finishing the game for me.

I never played Old Levels because I want to Progress not Regress. I don't think there is a point of re-living the past anyway.

Hope these help!

Good Luck, Kathleen!

March 31

I just tagged Cezdiamond this evening requesting that Kathleen_Younes' posting with new title "Cancel" be removed since she withdrew her statements. There is no point leaving my response to her since her comments are gone.

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3

I did everything to contact King in every way I could to communicate my frustration with them eliminating build-a-bot. I have cut my Candy Crush time down to a quarter of what it was before the change, and am moving towards zero. I found some other games I like. This was just a stupid move by this company.

• mercerik

@Michiganplayer

Don't let Build-A-Bot stop you from playing the game! That is what I am doing now. So what if you fall down back to zero. Why frustrate yourself when you know it is beyond your control?

Currently, I am stuck in one of the Most Ridiculously Super Hard Level 4020. I am out of the Build-A-Bot Challenge Contention because I played and lost this level several times. I don't have Boosters and Power-ups but I know one way or the other, I'll beat this level. I am just playing like the Challenge does not exist. I don't worry about things that I can't change so why bother?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?