⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• Toodie
    Toodie Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Seems to be working for me again, collection of sugar drops at normal points  =)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for the update Toodie!  I sure hope that the studio fixed this.
  • roula
    roula Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hello Elsa. I still have problem.
    Every time I play a level, even if I get one sugar drop, the game goes to the sugar drop machine and it stucks and I have to close and open again the application. After my first message the problem was fixed just for one level, and then again the same. This is happening three weeks ago. please help. Thank you.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @roula, @wendy65@yaelz and @robg37  A Warm Welcome to the King Community :) 

The King Team is working on this issue from past week or so and we should have an update about it this week :+1:

@wendy65 and @roula, what device are you playing the game and what platform are you using -- Facebook or Kingdom account;

@roula, next time when the machine get stuck, do not close the game, but just leave it like that.  It goes back to the map and then you play another level with "Sugar Drops".  There is a chance that you will get rewards this time.  I am aware of this because this is what happens in my game most of the times.  

@robg37!  So, when the animation comes back, are you getting the rewards or the machine keeps churning/mixing again?  If it does, what is happening next?

@Toodie, great to know that the issue/glitch is resolved in your game.  Hope it stays like that -- fingers crossed =)  It was fixed in my game and started again last week!!
  • roula
    roula Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj I play from my laptop, packard bell, and through facebook. I 'll follow your advice. Thank you very very much!
  • robg37
    robg37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    @robg37!  So, when the animation comes back, are you getting the rewards or the machine keeps churning/mixing again?  If it does, what is happening next?
    Hey @Pummy_Raj!  Sorry for the delay in responding.  This issue has stopped showing up after the latest update (1.145.0.3). But to answer your question, I would get the rewards the first time, but once the animation returned, I wouldn't get the rewards again (I never verified that the booster counts would change... just assuming based on claiming them the first time).  The machine would continue to churn until I closed the app.  Restarting the app would always fix.
  • Wendy65
    Wendy65 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve been playing on my iPhone for years, I have internet connection because I get emails from community King. One thing I don’t have is Facebook and don’t intend to sign on.  What’s going on?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    robg37 said:
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hey @Pummy_Raj!  Sorry for the delay in responding.  This issue has stopped showing up after the latest update (1.145.0.3). But to answer your question, I would get the rewards the first time, but once the animation returned, I wouldn't get the rewards again (I never verified that the booster counts would change... just assuming based on claiming them the first time).  The machine would continue to churn until I closed the app.  Restarting the app would always fix.
    Hello @robg37 Hope you and your family are doing well :)

I sincerely apologize for missing your post till today... for some reason, I have not received the notification even you have tagged me!!

So, once re-opening the App, did you receive the boosters every time you reach the specific count OR just the count kept increasing?  For me, closing the App did not help and if I just leave the game open, it would return to the game and I can play other levels to collect more Sugar Drops.  
    I am sorry for asking so many questions... any and all details will be helpful to fix the issue. 

Thank you for your patience & have a great rest of the weekend =) 
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Options

See our latest update on the Sugar Track here

• robg37
    robg37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:
    robg37 said:
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @robg37 Hope you and your family are doing well :)

I sincerely apologize for missing your post till today... for some reason, I have not received the notification even you have tagged me!!

So, once re-opening the App, did you receive the boosters every time you reach the specific count OR just the count kept increasing?  For me, closing the App did not help and if I just leave the game open, it would return to the game and I can play other levels to collect more Sugar Drops.  
    I am sorry for asking so many questions... any and all details will be helpful to fix the issue. 

Thank you for your patience & have a great rest of the weekend =) 
    Hey @Pummy_Raj,

Sorry for being completely missing for a while.  The screen on the tablet I was playing on has gone out, so I haven't played in a bit.

think I would get the boosters every time I reached a specific count.  Once I get to playing again, I'll try to remember to leave an update here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?