💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Remove build a bot

13»

Comments

• lmhdancer78
    lmhdancer78 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Please put up something else besides build a bot! I haven’t played candy crush for three days because of build a bot. Put up the helmets! Anything else but build a bot! It doesn’t work! 
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3

Build a bot is terrible for higher level players why would you want to pea olive your long term players?????

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Can I ask, are those of you that are unhappy with this feature currently on the last level of the game? Or are there other reasons you would like Build-a-bot to be removed?

Thanks!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

I do not have any complaints for the Build A Bot 😊

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    For some reason, I am not able to post on the topic about Build-a-Bot for past levels.  Perhaps my comments about what a horrible change this has been and insistence that they fix this disaster have ruffled some feathers.  Anyways, a word of advice for the King employee overseeing this.  Walk into the developers offices every day and ask if they are changing it back.  Do it every single day until they change it back.  I will be commenting every single day.

Also, I would appreciate if I could post on the main thread on this subject.  Fix this disaster already!
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    They are not going to bring the bot back for previous levels. So stop asking.

The only way it was going to be changed back was if people actually stopped playing for a while and King/Activision could feel it in their pocketbook and the decreased log ins would effect advertising dollars.

But obviously, people chose to play anyway, and some players on a different thread were posting about how it wasn't going to stop them, bragging about how many levels they passed, etc. So they were and are part of the problem.

King is making the game pay to play, and they are going to be cutting back on the freebies the further you get. So unless you are wanting to buy gold bars and boosters, you are out of luck.

The ability to go back to previous levels and earn the Build-a-bot made some of the impossible levels actually doable. But, doesn't accomplish their goal of monetizing a free game.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?