Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• EFYA
    EFYA Posts: 2 Newbie

Does anyone got a Tip, application, idea or way to cheat in getting extra or unlimited moves? Candy Crush reduced the amount of moves and even using all my boosters not able to complete my level.

• ayzenberg
    ayzenberg Posts: 9 Level 2

@EFYA I don't know about cheating to get an unlimited moves, but when you have a full built a boat, you've got 3 extra moves. Also once in 2 days you have a free wheel there you have a chance to get booster or 5 extra moves or even 15 extra moves.

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3

I also recommend using Suzie the Candy Crush Guru. She also gives verbal tips as you watch her videos. I find that it is much easier to understand her strategies that way. I also recommend the All Help Blog, because it gives great tips from both the blog moderator and other players. I find these 2 resources to be a winning combination. I hope that this is helpful.

• luckylou611
    luckylou611 Posts: 1 Newbie
    As a way to make things interesting and a bit harder for myself, on hard levels I challenge myself to not use any of the ‘help’ candies and try to strategically play without the cheats! I’m not always able to beat the levels that way, but it definitely pushes me to find trickier moves and better strategic game play!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    I have found that sometimes when you’re on a level with bombs if you buy additional time (use some of those free gold bars you win) you not only add time to the bomb(s) that are about to explode but sometimes it greatly increases the time for the other bombs. In other words - if all the bombs originally had a  countdown of five, suddenly the countdown for all bombs is now 15. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Here's another tip. Destruction is not always the key. Some levels contain magic mixers that produce things needed to complete an order. If they are destroyed, you will lose the level.
  • Esther_1015
    Esther_1015 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Candy crush requires focus and wide reasoning. With this I don't stay too long on a level except I am just been lazy 😋😋
  • Irene_licky
    Irene_licky Posts: 6 Level 2
    Does anyone have an idea of how to finish level 1630, I played this level more than 25times but nothing I almost deleted this game 
  • laffytaffy64
    laffytaffy64 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Here’s a trick that needs to be featured: when Mystery Candies are on conveyor belts, when matched, they can only turn into Special Candies or Bombs. They cannot turn into any random blocker, except liquorice. I hope this tip gets featured. I am so broke in CCS. I need some more Gold to buy extra lives and boosters and extra moves.
  • laffytaffy64
    laffytaffy64 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Here's another tip. Destruction is not always the key. Some levels contain magic mixers that produce things needed to complete an order. If they are destroyed, you will lose the level.
    @Crimson_Dawn that’s right. However, if you already collected the required order, don’t let the magic mixers take much space for you to collect the other orders you need. Just destroy them if you need to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?