⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-a-Bot loses all 5 parts after exiting game & "Dynamic Duo" stuck at "Searching for a buddy"

PhonePisko
PhonePisko Posts: 7 Level 2
I'm using latest ipad Candy Crush Saga version 1.147.0 (March 25th) with iOS 8.1 (12B410)
1. Build-a-Bot loses intermittently all 5 parts after exiting the game. (no consistent steps found to replicate the problem - happens intermittently)
2. "Dynamic Duo" stuck indefinitely so far for over a month at "Searching for a buddy" (happened after switching buddies multiple times)

Thanks for your help in fixing the game for the ipad.

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    @PhonePisko

Yes, you are right, you have the Current iOS version of Candy Crush Saga.

1. Regarding Build-A-Bot Challenge, when you said exiting the game, did you exit after losing the level or did you exit before the level ended hoping it would not count as a loss?

2. The Dynamic Duo
         I was disappointed with my Old Partner because whoever it was did not contribute anything to complete our mission. I was playing for two in order to get the rewards. I finally got sick and tired of it so I  decided to change my partner on April 7. I didn't realize, I guess I didn't pay attention to it, that when you change partner, your progress on Dynamic Duo is erased so that was the first disappointment for me. After my partner change, the Dynamic Duo had an issue of Never Ending Loading just like yours. It finally came back yesterday so I played harder to recover. Unfortunately, my new partner is the same as the first one. Now that my levels are really extremely difficult and impossible to beat, my partner is making it harder for me to get Boosters, dragging me down to the mud with her. All the work that I I did was flushed down the toilet. 

Original Partner

Partner Change - Progress on Dynamic Duo Erased

Result of the Partner Change

Mission Failed - Partner Didn't Help Complete the Mission

• PhonePisko
    edited April 2019

Thank you for your reply.

1. I should've added more information about the Build-a-Bot losing multiple parts at once bug. It executes in multiple scenarios so far:
        1.1    Exiting the game after successfully passing a level;
        1.2    While still playing a level;
        1.3    After failing to pass a level (which takes only one part of the Bot until another level is failed which then takes a second part of the Bot etc.)

2. "Dynamic Duo" screenshot with second bug attached:

• mercerik
    @Sukanta_Biswas @firebombmarkus  

You should take a look @PhonePisko issues on iOS iPad App. This bug should be reported.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Thank you @mercerik for tag me 
    Hello @PhonePisko I see your app not updated. Last update version released on April 4 2019, you can check on picture  current version 1.148.0.4
    After update send me feedback 
  • PhonePisko

Thank you again for your reply. I will report with more information should I experience anything I failed to mention so far in Build-a-Bot bug #1.  Bug #2 is 100% established since it's been at "Searching for a buddy..." for over a month without the option to tap on anything under "Dynamic Duo".

• PhonePisko

Thanks for jumping in on this. iTunes Store still showing 1.147.0

I will update the game as soon as it becomes available!!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    hello @PhonePisko
    Sorry for your problem. From some day build a bot had some problem but for now problem is resolve. Not only you, many players have encountered this problem. Complete the build a boat by playing new levels, it will be safe, until you lose a new level. 
    Dynamic duo are now in test mode. Maybe you are not in the test mode for now so it's not active anymore.
    update your app and see what waiting for you.
    i am waiting for your feedback
    thank you

• mercerik
    edited April 2019
    @Sukanta_Biswas

Here is the the link to the  Version Update History on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8

It looks like iTune.Apple.com's latest update is version 1.147.0 dated March 25, 2019. This should be reported to King too because Apple iTunes doesn't have the version 1.148.0.4 dated April 4, 2019 showing on your ScreenShot.
  • Sukanta_Biswas

Thanks for jumping in on this. iTunes Store still showing 1.147.0

yes your version was updated. don't sad for dynamic duo, When allocated for you, you will surely find it  :)
    Your game was not  problem, it's a was technical problem that already resolved.
    i hope you understand 
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited April 2019
    yes @mercerik android version & i -tune version different
    and game size too 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?