⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there a glitch in Level 2264?

Options
Sammyjo
Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
Last night, I was trying to clear level 2264, and I had some difficulty in unlocking the chocolate spawner on each side of the board. First, I tried a color bomb/color bomb combo, which cleared the entire board, but did not unlock either one of the chocolate spawners. Next, I tried hitting one of the spawners with a lollipop hammer, and the hammer would not even come down on the spawner. The only thing that worked to unlock each spawner was a horizontal stripe. I did finally clear that level, with the help of a checkmark booster and a free spin add 5 moves! Should the color bomb/ color bomb combo or the use of the lollipop hammer on the Spawner have worked to unlock it?Thanks for your help!

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sammyjo, Hope you are doing well and enjoying the warm weather :)

To answer your Question about the glitch in level # 2264 -- looks like there was one in your game!!  I have just played the level and I did not have the issue!!  Like you said, the "Color Bomb Combo" should clear the tie on the Chocolate Spawners.  But, the Lollipop Hammer will not work on it.  And yes, Striped & Wrapped Candy Combo and/or the combo of any of those candy with a Color Bomb should work to open the Spawners! 

I will keep an eye and see if anybody else complains about it!  Then, we can inform the Community Manager about the glitch to notify the King team about it :+1: 

I am glad to hear that you have passed the level with the help of "Lucky Candy" (the check mark booster) and an extra 5 moves.  Good job :+1:

Have a great day & keep having fun in your game(s) =) 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Sammyjo
    Please wait i will reply you after checking 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    hello @Sammyjo
    I playing, there nothing wrong. At first unlock chocolate spawner and then let the chocolate shoots grow. 
    Do not try to break 1 chocolate,  maximum chocolate will be destroy together same time.
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options
    Did you try unlocking the choc spawner with a hammer or using color bomb/color bomb combo? I unlocked the spawner with a horizontal stripe and finished the level. I just did not understand why the first 2 methods did not work. I have read on other blogs that others had same thing happen to them. Thanks.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    sorry @Sammyjo when i answer your question only visible heading i did not seen your description, maybe for internet problem here.
    its good that, your problem have resolve.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Sammyjo, Hope you are doing well and enjoying the warm weather :)

To answer your Question about the glitch in level # 2264 -- looks like there was one in your game!!  I have just played the level and I did not have the issue!!  Like you said, the "Color Bomb Combo" should clear the tie on the Chocolate Spawners.  But, the Lollipop Hammer will not work on it.  And yes, Striped & Wrapped Candy Combo and/or the combo of any of those candy with a Color Bomb should work to open the Spawners! 

I will keep an eye and see if anybody else complains about it!  Then, we can inform the Community Manager about the glitch to notify the King team about it :+1: 

I am glad to hear that you have passed the level with the help of "Lucky Candy" (the check mark booster) and an extra 5 moves.  Good job :+1:

Have a great day & keep having fun in your game(s) =) 
  • hawleyc
    hawleyc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Sammyjo said:
    Last night, I was trying to clear level 2264, and I had some difficulty in unlocking the chocolate spawner on each side of the board. First, I tried a color bomb/color bomb combo, which cleared the entire board, but did not unlock either one of the chocolate spawners. Next, I tried hitting one of the spawners with a lollipop hammer, and the hammer would not even come down on the spawner. The only thing that worked to unlock each spawner was a horizontal stripe. I did finally clear that level, with the help of a checkmark booster and a free spin add 5 moves! Should the color bomb/ color bomb combo or the use of the lollipop hammer on the Spawner have worked to unlock it?Thanks for your help!

• hawleyc
    hawleyc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem😞
  • msbrekhus
    msbrekhus Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,072 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 2264

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Combine special candies with each other or play near to blockers to break them all.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?