⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Free bonus items

Options
Blagatruk
Blagatruk Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello all. 
Ive recently noticed that I’m getting a large number of colour bombs, swaps and hammers without having bought any. I’m now at nearly 100 of each items. Have I been hacked or is there a glitch in the game? I hope I’m not being charged for that!

Best Answer

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Blagatruk

Hi there! Welcome to King Community!

What device do you use to play Candy Crush? Do you use Facebook Log-in to play the game? Is your device updated? Please let us know so we can figure out what is happening! 
  • siem64
    siem64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @Blagatruk

Hi there! Welcome to King Community!

What device do you use to play Candy Crush? Do you use Facebook Log-in to play the game? Is your device updated? Please let us know so we can figure out what is happening! 

I have the same problem.
    All items are given free. Every time when I start a new game I have a Samsung tablet  which is updated and I use facebook to play.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Blagatruk Did you just complete an episode? We do often reward players with some goodies after they have completed any episode :-) 

Happy crushing! 
  • Blagatruk
    Blagatruk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello all again! 
    I use an iPhone, plat via the app and all is updated. I’ve turned the data off and I’m not getting anymore freebies. I’m not sure if it’s a good thing though.. 😂. My main concern is that I might be charged for those or that there’s a bug in the game. In any case, I’ve gone up 25 levels!!
  • Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @Blagatruk see this article here about Build-A-Bot :-) 

You will only ever be charged if you make Gold Bar purchases in the Candy Shop. 

Thanks! 
  • Cezdiamond
    Options
    Hey everyone! I see that some players say that they do not need to win or lose the level either, so sadly this does sound like an error. 

Enjoy it for now hehe as I think this will be changed shortly! 

Have fun crushing! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?