Advanced Players getting screwed...

Aine
Aine Posts: 52 Level 3
you have taken all the fun out of this game...players in the 4500 game range are not going to pay you...we already have payed plenty to get to this point...having every level require every booster we have accumulated and not getting boosters while we root for sugar drops was bad enough but now you have a sneaky extra moves wheel that we assume time has passed to get only to find that when we click it we lose our gold bars! At this level of the game nobody is going to pay you! Start making it fun again please! I have already paid for half of Bobby Koticks freshman year at Emerson..,give us a break already! We at this high level have been loyal and are getting screwed with new trick every week...used to be so nice to have a Wednesday with a new level have all boosters ready to roll and then wait for the new level to come out...pulling some sneaky stuff here and taking all of the fun out of the game! Cmon Bobby...bring it back like it used to be! 

Comments

• WTFK
    WTFK Posts: 10 Level 2
    I don’t believe anything in life is free anymore.

Especially on the internet. When I first started my .com life (I had a computer before the internet) many things were free. It was all new and companies needed our support. I knew it wouldn’t last.

Internet Businesses have seemed to developed a get in, get rich, sell off system.

Loyalty is becoming unnecessary in this system because they think all that is needed is new blood. They think we are replaceable. One day they will learn the hard way. 

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Just wait, it gets better. From what I have read, the 4600's don't allow you to choose your color bombs, wrapped/striped candies, or swedish fish at the start of play. I am not sure if it's all of the levels after 4600 or a mix. This move screams of screwing the long time avid players into spending money for bars, poppers and the other boosters you have the option of using during board play. So my advice is to save your hammers and hands from the sugar drop challenge. 
  • Aine
    Well I am almost there and that will tip me over the edge...they have destroyed this game...greed is heavy right now
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    @Aine I just saw where someone said it is about 4 levels starting at 4597 I think. So it's a micmix levels without the ability to choose the starting boosters.
  • Aine
    Yikes! Time to find a new game!
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    @Aine

I would encourage you to find a new game. As I have said on other posts, long term players like us (I'm currently over 4500) are not the bread and butter for King. We have spent our money.

They are trying to grow their users downloading the game and used to the idea that you have to pay something to win. Newer/casual players don't know the difference anyway. They have never experienced the Build-a-Bot on older levels, resetting the game board to get an ideal start, etc. They will adopt the new normal that King decides. Long term players will always complain about how things used to be, but King is forcing us to have to decide if we will keep playing irregardless of the changes. Some regular posters on here (including moderators) have made it clear that they will keep playing, and it doesn't matter what King does. So King sees their reactions as justification to keep changing the game.

I know many people who are not really playing anymore or who have deleted their app as the other alternative. I will probably do it here soon too. I did it with Soda Saga, Jelly Saga, Pet Saga, et. al. Shame really, at one point I was a weekly purchase player. But I have decided to not spend another dime.

And I am telling all players lower in level looking for tips to pass a level that unless you are willing to pay to get boosters and bars, you should stop playing because King certainly doesn't care.
  • Aine
    Thanks Heehaw...so true and I will be happy to bow out..
    such a shame really used to be such fun...unfortunately what Bobby Kotick doesn’t realize is that we are not the only ones that will move on...plenty of other fish in the sea so I will start fishing
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Khaos and @Aine at levels 4596-4598, 4600 (super hard level) and 4603 - you can’t start with any boosters, including the new build a bot. You can only use the boosters available after you start playing the level. You can get thru them, but I definitely needed hammers and switches and even a saucer and extra moves. I don’t know about the levels after 4610 but I’ll find out tomorrow when I get the next 30 levels. However I was chatting with someone who plays on a PC and she said there are even tougher levels coming up. I guess I’ll have to wait and see if it’s possible to get thru them. I’ve gotten so far I really hate to give up (I can be pretty stubborn). 
  • lewj59
    lewj59 Posts: 3 Newbie
    4610 and yes the last 12 or so very hard, no boosters. After a few attempts you get the wheel so more moves will get you thru it.
    Got this far and never spent a dime on this game.
  • Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    After all the debate about build a bot and people angry that they can no longer get boosters needed for the higher levels KING now give us levels (Crystal Canteen) that stop you using boosters, you couldn't make it up. On top of that I had a full bot that has now gone because I was unable to use it....the game really sucks now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?