⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3648... I think this was programmed incorrectly

Jifloops
Jifloops Posts: 1 Newbie
On this level, the check mark candies in the corners of the board don't do anything. They don't turn into anything when you crush them, they simply disappear and more fall down -? I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be booster candies that help you to clear the cakes, but they do nothing. Seems like an error, or why else would they be there? I can't win this level because those are needed. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jifloops could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better idea of what you are seeing?  Here is a link if you need help doing a print screen:   https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    I understand your frustrations with some of the levels being unpassable or have glitches. You will have people coming on here giving you pointers. But really the game boils down to luck and boosters on most levels

They are changing the game to a pay to play model, the further you get into the game, the harder and more impassable the levels get unless you use multiple boosters. I am in the level 4500 range so I have been around. Many players in this range are deleting the app because King has changed the rules, making it even more difficult to pass levels. I won't tell you what those changes are because I find that once you to a certain level, King slowly takes away freebies.

I would strongly recommend thinking about a different game if you have no interest in spending money to buy boosters
  • wrongname
    wrongname Posts: 1 Newbie

it's about the candies from upper left and lower right corners. they are supposed to change in boosters, instead they are disappearing.

• simplysharon1215
    simplysharon1215 Posts: 5 Level 2

I don’t see that anyone has followed up with this. The original post is correct when these candies are hit they do not form any kind of booster they are just replaced with more checked marked candies. They don’t do anything are they supposed to?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @simplysharon1215 .

Welcome to the community.

Its a old post you are relating.

This level is designed like this. These candies are supposed to become special candies on other levels but in this level it is like this.

So try to clear it with below help.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hi @simplysharon1215

Level 3648 is quite an unusual level, you have to clear the two cake bombs to complete the level. 

There are dispensers at the top and bottom of the board which will give you stripe/wrap combos, these can be used to clear the cakes when they drop, but you need to keep the licorice out of the way or they will be wasted as the licorice blocks the blast. The top dispenser is easier to keep clear than the bottom one and you will probably clear the top cake first. Ignore the lucky candies in the corners, they don't do anything and are not helpful.

Keep making moves under the top dispenser to get the combos dropping and once you have cleared the top cake do the same with the bottom dispenser.

If you can make combos at the left side above the second cake you may be able to clear it that way, especially if the licorice blocks your moves at the bottom as they did mine

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?