⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily reward not received

whimster
whimster Posts: 4 Newbie
edited April 2019 in Support

I have not received my daily reward in about 2 days now, do we no longer get them?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

hi @whimster

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community 🙏

Please checking through restart your device, logout game and re login. if still same problem then check your game app latest update.

I hope this is your solution 😉 have a good day

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @whimster

Hi there! Welcome to King Community!

You said you have not received your Daily Reward. Are you referring to the Daily Booster Wheel where you Spin The Wheel and get a Booster? You can access this by clicking on the Wheel Icon in the Game Map.

If you are referring to the Daily Win, when you complete a Level, you get 1 Sticker per day. Once you've collected 6, then you get a Reward of Boosters which include an hour of Striped + Wrapped Combo, a UFO, a Color Bomb and a Lollipop Hammer.

Hope any of these answers your question! Let us know if there anything else we can help you with.

Thanks for joining the Community!

whimster said:

I have not received my daily reward in about 2 days now, do we no longer get them?

• whimster
    whimster Posts: 4 Newbie
    i play candy crush friends...not candy crush. I no longer get any bonus extra lives along with not getting my daily reward ....been going on well over a week now
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,338 Candy Moderator
    Hello @whimster,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community :)

You have posted in Candy Crush Saga section.  Please go to this link and post your Question in Candy Friends section, so that you will receive proper help from the experts in the game :+1:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/post/question/support1

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you again =) 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?