Wrong account

2Next

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,658 Superstar
    edited April 17
    Hi @prillerillan, (((hugs)))) because I am feeling a bit confused too.  Don't worry because I just wrote @QueenB privately to come here to help you.  Give her a bit of time and hopefully you will get a response soon.  I don't know your time zone but it's still morning here so I would say give it about 4 hours and if you don't hear from her then let me know and I'll figure out something else for you ok?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• prillerillanprillerillan Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Ok, big Thanks.. Here in sweden its evning and the time is five. 
    Off course i give her time. 

Best regards Hugh 
    I don't think I will ever get used to our different time zones. 

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,349 Community Moderator
    Not to worry @prillerillan, QueenB to the rescue 😉🛠 @Elsa You're a star for bringing this up to my attention 🤗

I have located your game records and since you're playing on iOS Apple device, this is what I need you to do:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (very important). 
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook.

Once this has been done, can you confirm if you see your profile picture and not your sons picture? Please also confirm the level you're supposed to be on if you're not still not on track.

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

Yes thats My Facebook profile/ Sukanta_Biswas
    Did you hear from QueenB yet? She wrote me to say that she's on it so you might have already gotten a private message from her.

Wohooo it worked @QueenB 😍

yes same level as earlier. But all My booster are gone and i dont have any clue how much i had  🙈. 

Is My game saved on king now also? 

Big Thanks!!! 
    Love/Prillerillan 
    Yes @Elsa ♥️
    She helped me and i am so happy!!! 

Just that all My boosters is gone. And i have no clue what i had.  :(

i hope u gonna get a wonderfull day. 😉

best regards and a big Thank u!! 
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,094 Superstar
    @prillerillan
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions
    have a good day 
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day🙏
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests 🎁
    🔎 Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars 🔍

That worked for you!  I better take note of all of this because I know others are going to have this same problem. 
    QueenB said:
    Not to worry @prillerillan, QueenB to the rescue 😉🛠 @Elsa You're a star for bringing this up to my attention 🤗

I have located your game records and since you're playing on iOS Apple device, this is what I need you to do:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook (if connected).
    - Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.
    - Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (very important). 
    - Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook.

Once this has been done, can you confirm if you see your profile picture and not your sons picture? Please also confirm the level you're supposed to be on if you're not still not on track.

@QueenB will this always work if 2 are connected at the same time or was this just a coincidence that it worked?  I have always told the players to complete the contact form and I thought that they just went in and manually changed it.

Yes @Elsa ♥️
    She helped me and i am so happy!!! 

Just that all My boosters is gone. And i have no clue what i had.  :(

i hope u gonna get a wonderfull day. 😉

best regards and a big Thank u!! 
    I am doing the happy dance!  Look at me jumping up and down because it's now working again!

Lol! I Doing it with u 😍😂