⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops and Building Bot

vshanmugam
vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
So after the last update, sugar drops are no longer available.  And building a bot by replaying the old levels is still not available .

Answers

• Rasekh
    Rasekh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Why I didn't becoming build a bot prize
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Sugar drops only work for me now (as of two days ago) when I play regularly and NOT when I play incognito on Firefox. I play through FB and often play incognito so that I can play without having to wait for new lives.  Also on incognito, i can play easy sugar drops levels over again within the same 8 hour time frame. This is no longer possible for me but I can collect them when I don't play hidden.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @Charly-4 @vshanmugam
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Check out the games now. Problems have been solved.  B)
    thank you

• aditi
    aditi Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Try checking your internet connection
    or 
    logout and login
  • vshanmugam
    vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2
    Building a bot by replaying the old levels is still not available. Why was it first disabled ?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @vshanmugam
    I've heard it before, build a boat was working for the old levels for a few players.  Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received this offer for now that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    thank you for understand. have a good day. 
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    hello @Charly-4 @vshanmugam
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Check out the games now. Problems have been solved.  B)
    thank you

I just tried now to play sugar drops levels incognito and I can't- there are no sugar drops at all anymore when playing this way.  The problems aren't solved. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @Charly-4
    Restart your device and then check.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys, what's going on with the Sugar Drop challenge?  Are you all aware that this challenge will only appear every 8 hours?  If you go into the game before the 8 hours are up you will not see any "C" on any of the levels on the map.  They will only start showing again when it's exactly 8 hours or 8 hours and 1 minute. 

@Sukanta_Biswas you already know me and you know that I never like to contradict what people say, but I hope you don't mind me doing it now.  The Build-a-Bot was never put into a testing phase where some players were able to go back to the older levels.  There was a flaw in it when it was created.  It was never intended to go back to older levels to collect the rewards.  When the studio found this flaw, they made the correction and no one is able to go back to the older levels.  It will not be changed back.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/254392/update-build-a-bot/p1?new=1

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited April 2019
    Dear @Elsa  
    I respect your statement, but I say that last march month i got build a bot for old levels. you can explain me why my build a bot reset to zero every Sunday?
    I would have been happy if you did not tag it but said in the message
    thank you  =)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?