⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"Did you Know?"

Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
"Did you know 42,349 people used extra moves on this level?"   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  Who's bright idea was that ?  Why would you want us to know THAT?  You think it's going to make us buy extra moves?  Wow....that's all I've got

Comments

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    =):) Not all of them could have bought the moves, but yeah I get what you’re saying. @Tammy_Kory
  • Tammy_Kory
    I wish there was a way to turn that off...it's annoying.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    "Did you know 42,349 people used extra moves on this level?"   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  Who's bright idea was that ?  Why would you want us to know THAT?  You think it's going to make us buy extra moves?  Wow....that's all I've got
    @Tamy_Kory

The pop-up that you are referring to shows up at the end of the Failed Level. Did you know that King has 2 different types Extra-Spins that awards 5 or 15-Extra Moves that shows up when you run out of moves at the end of the level.The odds are a lot better than winning a Lottery because there are 3 of the 5-Extra Moves  and 1 of the 15-Extra Moves on the Wheel. I've landed on these several times. The first type is a Totally Free Spin available on Facebook, Windows 10, and Mobile Devices. The second one is Watch A Video, Get Extra-Spin only on iPhone. I am not sure if Android has it.

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    That’s not the pop-up she’s referring to - it’s a small banner that appears at the top of the screen when you fail a level. I saw it for the first time today & yes it’s annoying. It’s not exactly useful information & certainly won’t convince me to buy more moves.

The spin for extra moves rarely appears for me, maybe it’s one of those annoying things being tested on select players.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    @Kazza-3

It is exactly it. I have videos of this. In the past, it showed how much attempt you did in the game and what was the normal attempt after you completed the level. I don't know which one is worse, the new one or the old one.

The Free Extra-Spin appeared a few times for me. The Watch An Ad, Get A Free Spin appears less frequently than when it started but I've been lucky with this one landing on either 5 or 15 Extra-Moves several times a week.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    @mercerik sorry, misunderstood you.

I actually didn’t mind seeing how many attempts it took me to complete a level compared to the average. That at least was a bit interesting. 

• SuperTapperPlus
    SuperTapperPlus Posts: 59 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    @Tammy_Kory, the game just wants to convince you to buy extra moves rather than losing a life and trying again. Well, you do have a point on that.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for giving me the laugh!  I haven't seen it yet in CC Saga but I always see it in CC Soda Saga.  Thanks for sharing because I sure needed a good laugh after answering questions here all morning.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Oh Elsa...it really is annoying...you keep failing and failing a level and hit with that comment every time...I really wish they would have an on/off option because I want it off..It's not at all making me want to buy extra moves like I'm sure they intended --it's doing quite the opposite actually.. I'm glad you laughed...that's a bright spot here..I appreciate your feedback on my questions/comments.  Have a great day!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    @Tammy_Kory, you need to do what I do.  If I am coming towards the end and don't see any way that it can be cleared I just "x" out of it and I never have to see that message!  I'm here for you any time that you have a question or comment or just want to chat.  Just tag me using the @ sign and my name.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?