⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why the Change?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

As a King Super User I've been trying my best to help the CC Saga fans.  Much to my surprise I opened my CC Saga group to find many, many comments about the changes made (assuming since yesterday's update).  They are saying that the layout is different.  Some said that their wheel disappeared.  Is it permanently gone or is it a glitch from the new update?  I've asked the fans to please post their group comments here.  Also to submit their photos so that the King Care team can view and listen to what the fans are telling them.  Below are just a couple that I've copied/pasted from the group.

Whats happened to our beloved game? Just fired up for a little sugar dropping and the whole layout has changed. Not for the better. Anyone else got this new version. 

mine has changed and not for the better ,,,, they need to change it back.... 

I don't like the new layout of the game, and no sugardrops? Oh boy 

me same on laptop but tablet still got old cc with sugar drops x

Answers

• _Elsa_

I've asked the fans to please post their comments and, if possible, to post an image.  Below is just a sample of some of the comments that I've already seen in the group.

Whats happened to our beloved game? Just fired up for a little sugar dropping and the whole layout has changed. Not for the better. Anyone else got this new version.

• marypetrie
    marypetrie Posts: 1 Newbie

The updated version sucks big time, It takes forever to load I am now stuck because I have no friends list to ask for tickets, the wheel is gone, My candies I had saved from previous levels are gone. What happened to the game we all love :(

• Stephen_Brierley
    Stephen_Brierley Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2017

More often than not there's a problem after you have tinkered with the game from impossible levels to bugs which is bad enough, and now to alter the game completely on laptops.Unbelievable.I don't know what drives you to do this, it makes no sense and you just antagonize peopleThe person or persons responsible want sorting out or you will lose a lot of players. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-the-change#_=_

• Stephen_Brierley
    Stephen_Brierley Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2017

I've asked the fans to please post their comments and, if possible, to post an image.  Below is just a sample of some of the comments that I've already seen in the group.

More often than not there's a problem after you have tinkered with the game from impossible levels to bugs which is bad enough, and now to alter the game completely on laptops.Unbelievable.I don't know what drives you to do this, stupidity?The person or persons responsable want sorting out or you will lose a lot of players.
  • Meryl
    Meryl Posts: 8 Level 2
    I am a regular Candy Crusher and to my dismay this morning when I opened Candy Crush I have lost my Sugar drops , my 1000 lives have gone, I can not send or receive messages .I can count my blessings that my gold bars and boosters are intact but find it horrific that you can take the others away because of a stupid update, Please could you sort the problem out A.S.A.P. and please do not blame Facebook I'm tired of hearing that song.
  • José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 554 Level 4
    To the people at King's,

Aren't we allowed anymore to see the number of "ingredients" needed? What is this with the update? What are you doing? Please do fix, and have a nice evening...

• _Elsa_
    Hey guys we are going into a holiday weekend so I am not sure how much help there will be.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator

@José_Savelkoul

I have noticed the same change.  It looks like they increased the physical size of the items needed to pass the level and then have a large check mark showing you have met a requirement.  However as you have shown - it can cover up the actual number of items needed.  I play on a tablet and usually play in horizontal mode.  However, I noticed if I played in the vertical mode, then it looks normal and I can see the numbers showing how many items I have left to collect.
  • Meryl
    Meryl Posts: 8 Level 2
    I complained about my problems yesterday with regards to the lack of sugar drops etc. on Candy Crush but to my horror when I went on to Candy Crush soda later the upgrade has sent me back to number one on the very first level !!!! King can go to hell if they think I'm starting again , I'm afraid unless they fix the problems on both games I will be making an exit and they can try their luck on some other idiot.I would like to say it has been over 24 hours and the problem with Candy Crush is still there and I have had no response from King at all !!!!
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Meryl please watch your language in the community.  I totally empathize with you and I hear your frustration but you won’t get a faster response that way.  It’s a holiday weekend and the community managers are off.  You do not have to start again at level 1 if you have been playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their server.  I am off my computer until Sunday but I can offer you a bit of a direction and then have my co-Superstar give you some links.  You need to get your King user ID # but I don’t have the link to help you with that.  I am tagging @firebombmarkus who will get you that link.  Once you have it then go to the bottom of this page and click on”Contact Us”. Complete the form by giving them your # and tell them what level you were on.  They can manually go into your account and get you back on track.  Since it is a holiday weekend they might be on skeleton staff so be patient waiting to hear from them.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.
    Regarding the sugar drops it is still out there but they will disappear from your levels on the map after you play the challenge. They will reappear 8 hours later but if you check for them before the 8 hours you won’t see them on the map until it is 8 hours or 8 hours and 1 minute.  It’s on a time frame so no you shouldn’t have lost the challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?