⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost inventories and gifted lives!

_poohbear_
_poohbear_ Posts: 5 Level 2
During the facebook downtime yesterday, I played candy crush but my daughter logged into her account on my phone as well.  I saw that she jumped from 0 to my level 2869.  She had nothing in her inventory nor gifted lives as she just started playing.  I had over 150 items in mine with over 300 gifted lives/moves.  Please retrieve my items and gifts back for me!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @_poohbear_

A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters and lives on your device!!  By any chance, did your game crash before or while your daughter was playing on it?  I will also need few more details --
    1) The Device you are playing?  
    2) The platform you use to log into the game -- through Facebook or Kingdom account also?
    3) Can you please provide your King game user ID?  Here is a link how to find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** TO Reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between) so that I can receive notification about your reply =)

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _poohbear_
    Pummy_Raj
    Thank you for replying to me so quickly.  I normally log onto Candy Crush Saga via Facebook on my iPhone X.  I am not certain if the game crashed while my daughter was playing.  My King user ID is 3280861825.  Thank you for any help you can offer!
  • _poohbear_
    I just tried to delete the app and reinstalled it but I even lost the 17 new gifts/moves and my newly acquired inventory!  I don’t know what to do!  My level has not decreased but I lose everything else.
  • _poohbear_
    @Pummy_Raj. It has been over a month.. still no solution?  Most other game support would have at least provided a reply.  What kind of support is offered from candy crush?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hello @_poohbear_,

I am very sorry for delay in my response :(  There were some changes made to the Community website and since then, due to a glitch, I have not been receiving notifications about any tags!!  That's why I have not received a note about today's message also.  I was going through all my old comments and found your message.  

Thanks a lot for providing all the details that were needed to look into your account.  I will inform the Community Manager immediately and request them to find out what's going on!!  You and I will be hearing from them only on Tuesday as they all are on vacation for Easter weekend.  

Once again, I sincerely apologize for delay in my response!!  I will update you once I hear anything.  If I could not reach you by any chance, please feel free to send me a personal message by clicking on my name / pic here and then select "Send Message" on my Profile page.

Thank you very much for understanding!  Have a nice day and Happy Easter :)  
  • Fishing
    Fishing Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am not sire why my Candy Crush app suddenly disappears (did not change my phone). After reinstalling my level was lost but manage to retrieve the level after following the instruction to log off / log in facebook in the Candy Crush app. However although my level is reinstated,  all my inventory are lost. Pls help how to retrieve my inventory. My id is 1562163486
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi there @_poohbear_ and @Fishing

Boosters and lives are saved locally in your device which means that unfortunately we cannot guarantee that you can keep them indefinitely. You can find out more about safeguarding your items here.

Since we cannot guarantee that you can keep these items, we recommend that you use free boosters and lives as you go instead of stockpiling them so you will get the most use out of them. 

As you might have not been aware of this I have added a small assortment of goodies to get you started again. Lives sadly cannot be reinstated at all but luckily you can always ask more of them for free. 

• Fishing
    Fishing Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi Jenny,  thank you for your prompt reply. Sad to hear that my inventory is lost for good but your info is much appreciated and well noted. Thanks again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?