⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster gone

Options
moona74
moona74 Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi,
I had all king of boosters more than 150. I recently switched my phone and I found level is same but all boosters are gone.
I need my boosters, man, or I should quit the game.
Thanks
Moona 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Welcome to the community, @moona74! If I remember correctly, your boosters will not carry over to your new device. I'm going to tag @firebombmarkus to make sure I've got my facts straight.
  • moona74
    moona74 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It's not like that. Few months ago , when I changed my device, all were transferred. But this time 🙄
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @moona74
    I looked up some past threads about the same problem you're having. It turns out that boosters are indeed non-transferable. I'm not sure how you got them to transfer the first time though. If you are still in doubt, look up the thread "lost boosters" that was posted in February. If you still have your old device you can still use your boosters there. I hope I have sufficiently answered your question. Have a great day!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @moona74

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Please remember, for android or i-phone boosters had directly save on device memory, You can't moved or sync them.by game crashing or uninstalling you will lose them permanently. Which not returnable.
    The studio, booster has not yet started the syncing order. So you can face such problems.Here are some tips for not facing this kind of problem in the future,

• Make your device software auto update.
    • Make your app auto update.
    • Don't open game when battery below 25%
    • Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    • Close all background running app before start this game.
    • Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB
    • See here more tips for safeguard your saved boosters.
    You can contact king care. please remember, King Team is enjoying the holiday now.  you may have to wait for their reply. B Thank you for understand   

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @moona74 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As both @Crimson_Dawn and @Sukanta_Biswas already wrote, the boosters are collected on your device's memory. This way we can reach them when we are offline, but it also means that if you change the device or reinstall the game you will lose all of the boosters. That's why we don't recommend collecting a lot of boosters, it's better to use them while playing. I am curious to hear how did you keep your boosters on previous device change as I know it is not possible. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗

Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?