⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can I never win extra moves/lives?

baygib33
baygib33 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have never had the option to watch a video/ad to spin for extra moves or get an extra life/booster. Everyone I know has this feature except for me? How do I get this?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @baygib33

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Tell me a little more detail, Where do you expect to get it? Free Moves or AD?
  • baygib33
    For instance when my friends will start a new level they have the option to “play” or there is a purple button that is to play and watch an ad for an extra booster. Also if you do not pass a level in the amount of moves given they get the option to watch and ad to spin for extra moves or use gold bars for a spin. I only get the option to play when starting a new level and only get the option to use gold bars for and extra spin for extra moves after not passing a level. This also happens when they have 0 lives, they have the option to watch an ad to gain en extra life and I do not. Everyone has this except for me. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    @baygib33 thank you for reply  :)
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received special events that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, Sometimes this is for device problems. That's why I'll ask you to check out some of the troubleshooting.
    what device you using for this game?
  • baygib33
    I have played on several different iPhones and an iPad. Also they have had this option for about 6 months. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    hello @baygib33
    please check this  B)
    Update device software If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
    Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.
    Wait for the update to download.
    Your Apple iPhone  will restart to complete the update.
  • potluck
    potluck Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi first post here , piggybacking this thread as I *used* to get the “play ad to win boosters” / “play ad to spin for extra moves” / “play add for extra lives” magic purple buttons... suddenly they have vanished...for a couple of weeks now. It makes trying to compete with others in weekly colour bomb races nigh on impossible when you hit a run of 4 or 5 hard/super hard levels out of 6 and don’t own a stockpile of boosters. 
    I’ve read uninstalling / reinstalling will do the trick but I’m a little concerned about losing progress if I can’t remember my password! (Don’t use Facebook so not linked to that...)
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    hello @potluck

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    My first advice you have to keep your game always synced with Facebook or the Kingdom. Otherwise you will lose your progress at any time. I think you've read the previous answers.
    If you not received special offers that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    However, Sometimes this is for device problems. That's why I'll ask you to check out some of the troubleshooting.
    what device you using for this game?

• potluck
    potluck Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi, sorry missed your reply yesterday. 
    Im using an iPhone 6S. iOS and CCS are all up to date. I did get one random “watch to get a free booster” literally an hour after I wrote yesterday! But just one off, played 30 levels since and no sign at all... 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?