⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Someone has hacked into my account and keeps taking all of my gold bars and they also changed my nic

Options
Biscuts4u19
Biscuts4u19 Posts: 6 Level 2
someone has hacked into my account and is taking my gold bars and changed my nickname. How do I change it?

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Biscuts4u19! I’m very sorry to hear this! What I would do is to try to do is shoot an Email to King about the matter. You can do so by clicking on the “Contact Us” button in the Help Center that can be accessed from the settings menu. My next best advice would be to try to change your Email address and password. When prompted to enter your password to access your account settings, click on the “forgot password” link, go into your Email, make sure to mark the message as “Not Spam”,click on the link in the Email, and follow all instructions from there. Then try logging into your account using your updated password, and then change your email address. Let me know how this goes. 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Biscuts4u19! I’m very sorry to hear this! What I would do is to try to do is shoot an Email to King about the matter. You can do so by clicking on the “Contact Us” button in the Help Center that can be accessed from the settings menu. My next best advice would be to try to change your Email address and password. When prompted to enter your password to access your account settings, click on the “forgot password” link, go into your Email, make sure to mark the message as “Not Spam”,click on the link in the Email, and follow all instructions from there. Then try logging into your account using your updated password, and then change your email address. Let me know how this goes. 
  • Robinandcleo
    Robinandcleo Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I had done that and change my Nick name and used different emails addresses. When the machine give that person it doesn't matter because it have nothing to do with your email. Once that person start playing with you then at the same time they hack your Gold bars. My Gold bars already there before I start playing with them. When the game is over then my Gold bars are gone. And something I like to add if prohibited duplicate player. Then that's another way my Gold bars are gone. I screenshot this person and playing right now. Here's the picture showing the duplicate player. Same person but using a different profile name. And has a name is B,. How I know because at the end of the game their real picture and name pops up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?