⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops and Building Bot

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Shhhhhhh don't say that too loud @Sukanta_Biswas.  It might not have changed for everyone so enjoy!  It was setting back to the beginning every Sunday but Cez told me that they fixed it and now it should remain but something is not working if we are all being reset to the beginning.  That's why I have to keep an eye out here to see if a lot of players are reporting it.  Then I can elevate it to the studio.
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    @Elsa mine bot was also gone yesterday (first disappeard totally and after few h showed up empty - and it was almost full on sunday)
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @mlae, thanks for letting me know.  I elevated it to the community manager earlier so it should be elevated to the studio today.
  • aditi
    aditi Posts: 11 Level 2
    Try checking your internet connection
    or 
    logout and login once
    it might help
  • Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    @Charly-4
    Restart your device and then check.
    I play on my laptop through Facebook using Firefox and restarting my computer (which I do daily) hasn't corrected the issue.  I am no longer seeing any sugar drops levels when playing incognito at any time during my allotted 8 hours. 
  • Charly-4
    Elsa said:
    Hi @mlae, thanks for letting me know.  I elevated it to the community manager earlier so it should be elevated to the studio today.

Elsa said:
    Hey guys, what's going on with the Sugar Drop challenge?  Are you all aware that this challenge will only appear every 8 hours?  If you go into the game before the 8 hours are up you will not see any "C" on any of the levels on the map.  They will only start showing again when it's exactly 8 hours or 8 hours and 1 minute. 

@Sukanta_Biswas you already know me and you know that I never like to contradict what people say, but I hope you don't mind me doing it now.  The Build-a-Bot was never put into a testing phase where some players were able to go back to the older levels.  There was a flaw in it when it was created.  It was never intended to go back to older levels to collect the rewards.  When the studio found this flaw, they made the correction and no one is able to go back to the older levels.  It will not be changed back.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/254392/update-build-a-bot/p1?new=1

Can I ask what the build a bot challenge even is?  I certainly don't have it on my game.  I have the Space Race and currently the pet feeding option as well as Sugar Drops and a wheel daily but have not heard of "build a bot."  Is this on certain platforms only?  I play on my laptop through FB?

• _Elsa_
    Hi @Charly-4, this is the Build-a-Bot.  I don't think it's in testing so everyone should be getting this.  When you look on the right side of your game board you should see what looks like a trophy.  When you click on it, you should see my first print screen.   Are you only seeing the Space Race on yours?  The second print screen gives you an idea of what it's all about.  If you clear a level on the first try then that box will pop up and show you the reward that will be available to you on your next level.  I believe the first reward is a color.  Every time you continue clearing the levels on the first try, the rewards will increase.  If you are not seeing then maybe there is a Facebook glitch.  Do you have Windows 10 on your laptop?  If you do, then I am going to suggest that you create a Kingdom account or if you have already played on king.com then you just have to log in with your email and password.  It is available on Windows 10 and mobile devices.  I don't play through FB so I have no clue if they are available on their end.

• Charly-4
    @Elsa I play on a Mac so have no windows option. I definitely don't see what you have shown and described here. On King games online not through FB, I can't play any more levels as they only offer it through FB past a certain level now. Perhaps an FB glitch as you mentioned or something different on Mac?  Funny no one else noticed this although I wouldn't have either until I came here and read comments.
  • _Elsa_
    @Charly-4, I have been here on my computer for over a half hour already responding to players who are having the same experiences as you.  Ok so Windows is out for you.  Do you have a Facebook account?  If you do, please try to access the game through your account.  If you never played through Facebook, then my next suggestion would be to start a Facebook account just for the games.  We could always get your progress back because you have been playing through king.com.  Try the Facebook account first and please get back to me.
  • Charly-4
    @Elsa Sorry I guess my previous comments weren't clear enough- I have been playing on FB for months now but I do not see any of the Building Bot things you mention.  I have Space Race and the current pet feeding option etc. but no building bots. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?