⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Icons changed and are too big now and cover the number of ingredients left

Options
JudCan987
JudCan987 Posts: 9 Level 2
edited April 2019 in Support
Hello, please look at the screenshots. This is from Windows 10. The number of ingredients and jelly are covered by the big icons

Best Answers

Answers

• Cookie_Kirby
    Cookie_Kirby Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    How are we supposed to know what we need to do? The orders completely cover the number needed. Come on KIng! THINK before you change stuff. Have you never heard the expression "If it ain't broke don't fix it"

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Exactly!!! Why, what's the point? And please don't come up again with "See if clearing history helps you?". I think we all know that won't solve it. There's loads of complaints. Do you really want to kill this game slowly but softly? Ever since the game got sold to Activision, things got worse. Before there was a glitch now and then, but that got sorted. But now??? You just really are messing up big time. Please do show us that you still care. Here's another example:

And I've said it before, quantity that's nice, but good quality is much more important. Ever thought of that one? You probably haven't, but it's true.
    Have a nice evening...
  • khawke
    khawke Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The display size of the candies I need to collect each level (upper left corner) are so huge that you cannot see the count of how many are left to collect.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @khawke and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Are you reffering to Candy Crush Saga or Friends Saga?
  • khawke
    Options
    @firebombmarkus it is the Candy Crush Saga I am having the issue with...has been happening for about 3 days now
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Thanks for answering @khawke The section you posted in is exclusively for Friends Saga. There is a separate section for Candy Crush Saga. Actually, this is a known issue and there is an open thread about players reporting it after the last update. You can find it on the link below. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/352154#Comment_352154

We are still not sure what is happening. I will ask you to be a little bit patient as the team is out of the office until Tuesday due to holidays. I will elevate this to our Community Manager so they can investigate it. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• khawke
    Options
    Oooopss...sorry about posting in the wrong community. Thank you though for your response.

• firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @khawke You are welcome. No problem! Just for the record, you can always navigate to Home and from there choose from various sections depending on the game you play. There is a separate section for each game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks @JudCan987 for reporting this.  Another player reported this a few days ago.  I am going to elevate this so that they can see what's going on with your game.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there @khawke and welcome to the Community!

I see that @firebombmarkus already directed you to the right place, but I'm just going to move this to the Candy Crush Community where it belongs, so other players can see the helpful answer as well ;)

And since you're here, don't miss your chance to win 50 Gold bars in our Spring Contest or to participate in one of our Candy Crush Competition for some extra fun, gold and boosters! 

Have the sweetest day 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?