Games not giving the icons you have won or spun in Candy Crush

hopefulonehopefulone Posts: 9
I am playing tonka and spun the wheel and recd a gold bar and a hand and they where not added. That is the  3rd player this has happened too

Best Answer

• hopefulonehopefulone Posts: 9
    Accepted Answer
    All sorted now everyone. I deleted my cache and cookies history for all time due to not having the latest flash player version as suggested and today it all works fine again. Every player is now receiving their gifts in Candy Crush.
    Accepted Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,284 Legend
    edited April 21
    hello @hopefulone

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Sorry your statement not clear to me  :)
    Please tell me with more detail.

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day 🙏
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • hopefulonehopefulone Posts: 9
    edited April 24
    The Candy Crush daily wheel is not giving me the prize I win and I have taken screenshots of before and after. B4 I spun the wheel today I had 37 cocunut wheels. After spinning the wheel I landed on another coconut wheel however my tally remains at 37 and did not increase to 38. 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 5,447 Superstar
    Hi @hopefulone and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Did you check your backpack? Sometimes we receive the boosters but they don't show up on the screen but directly in the backpack.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻