⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Games not giving the icons you have won or spun in Candy Crush

hopefulone
hopefulone Posts: 32 Level 2
I am playing tonka and spun the wheel and recd a gold bar and a hand and they where not added. That is the  3rd player this has happened too

Best Answer

• hopefulone
    Answer ✓
    All sorted now everyone. I deleted my cache and cookies history for all time due to not having the latest flash player version as suggested and today it all works fine again. Every player is now receiving their gifts in Candy Crush.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    hello @hopefulone

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Sorry your statement not clear to me  :)
    Please tell me with more detail.
  • hopefulone
    edited April 2019
    The Candy Crush daily wheel is not giving me the prize I win and I have taken screenshots of before and after. B4 I spun the wheel today I had 37 cocunut wheels. After spinning the wheel I landed on another coconut wheel however my tally remains at 37 and did not increase to 38. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @hopefulone and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Did you check your backpack? Sometimes we receive the boosters but they don't show up on the screen but directly in the backpack.
  • hopefulone
    Answer ✓
    All sorted now everyone. I deleted my cache and cookies history for all time due to not having the latest flash player version as suggested and today it all works fine again. Every player is now receiving their gifts in Candy Crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?