⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

need help!!!!

christyj
christyj Posts: 1 Newbie
I have the game downloaded on my iPhone and iPad. I was on my phone playing level  2018. I beat the level and my game froze. When it came back on it had put me at the very end of the game! I cannot play anymore! It says I am #1 player on level 4655!! What can I do?? I 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    hello @christyj

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Check some troubleshooting here

The first thing you should do is restart your device. The processes that may be opened along with the apps that keep running in the background will close after you restart your device. 
    That way, you will free up the memory that might have been clogged. Your device will perform smoother. If you notice the apps keep crashing or freezing after the reboot, move to other solutions.
    If problem still same then check next troubleshooting

Update device software If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
    Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.
    Wait for the update to download.
    Your Apple iPhone  will restart to complete the update

We all have our favorite apps and we use them daily. Over some period of time, the cache will pile up, and you may notice the app is running slow or freezing or crashing frequently. 
    That often happens when we are using some of the most popular apps. Once you delete the cache, the app will work normally. See here how to Clear Cache
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?