My daily treat calendar has vanished all together, why????

Marylee_JensenMarylee_Jensen Posts: 2
Daily treat calendar vanished a couple of days ago, tried rebooting, nothing
Prev1

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,658 Superstar
    Hi @Marylee_Jensen, are you playing the game on king.com?  Candy Crush Saga it is no longer supported through king.com.  The games on king.com are Flash related but 2 years ago the studio switched to HTML5 so Candy Crush Saga is not supported on king.com anymore.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246625/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5#latest

If you were playing on king.com then you will have to find another way to access the game.  Either on a browser through Facebook, mobile devices or Windows 10 on a computer and then you have a choice of logging in with Facebook or the Kingdom.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Marylee_JensenMarylee_Jensen Posts: 2
    I have been playing on my android connected through facebook, all the rest of the candy related games, soda, jelly are just fine, just the regular candy crush daily calendar has vanished
    Hi @Marylee_Jensen, since you are playing the game on a mobile device, could you possibly test something for me?  I am wondering if it's a Facebook glitch.  Could you possibly log out of Facebook and log into the Kingdom?  If you never played through the Kingdom before please follow the steps on here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

I would like to find out if it's still the same when playing through the Kingdom in which case it would be a King game glitch.  So how about you help me by doing this and letting me know if you see it working again through the Kingdom.  Thanks.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• grrgrr Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I am also playing on Android and asked about it because it disappeared for me about a week ago. Jelly Jenny answered me that it was not a permanent feature even though I had it for as long as I have been playing, about 3 years.
  • Jules_Jules-2Jules_Jules-2 Posts: 6
    I have had the same thing, playing on Android through Facebook, and the daily treat is gone and has been for a week. 
    Hi guys, here's the scoop!  Chances are you are not getting anything because you are either playing the game on king.com which is the old version using Flash, or if you are on Facebook your game might have gone back to the old version.  You can try to fix this by following this blog:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255530/not-getting-your-rewards-daily-spinning-wheel-not-giving-you-the-prizes/p1?new=1

I uninstalled app and reinstalled. Now the daily treat Is back, but all of my accumulated boosters are gone!!!!!! What happened??????

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.  You can read more about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

I have had many more boosters in the past (before I switched phones and lost all) with no problems.  This is so frustrating - there's an issue where you tell players to make sure they aren't playing on the King website (which I wasn't and noted in my comment), that there is really no reason why the Daily Treat Calendar shouldn't be showing up, and so the logical answer is to uninstall and reinstall.  It doesn't make sense that this would lose boosters.
  • grrgrr Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I had lost the Daily calendar for a week, playing on Android but not Facebook. Two days ago it came back and is working again for me now. 
    Elsa - I read the article at the link you sent, and i don't see anything that applies in my situation.  I have over 30G of memory left on my phone, so lack of memory didn't cause the loss.  Is there nothing else that can be done to restore boosters?  I don't want to start over.  If not, how do I notify my Dynamic duo partner (who I don't know) that she needs to find a new person?  
    Elsa - I read the article at the link you sent, and i don't see anything that applies in my situation.  I have over 30G of memory left on my phone, so lack of memory didn't cause the loss.  Is there nothing else that can be done to restore boosters?  I don't want to start over.  If not, how do I notify my Dynamic duo partner (who I don't know) that she needs to find a new person?  
    Loss of lives and boosters can happen for any reason.  It could be the game crashing, operating system update and even a game update.  I don't know how to get the word out anymore.  Look at my signature and I've been using it as part of my signature since they opened this community.  I even asked at one time if there was a way for new players to get a pop up when they first start playing telling them that if they are playing on a mobile device they can lose everything at any time.  Never got a response back on that.  I was told that King cannot reimburse for lost lives and boosters, only purchased items. 

At one time you were able to choose a new buddy but now that's not even possible.  There must use a bot or whatever to choose the buddy for you.

Hi, Elsa.  I did notice you had the same paragraph at the end of all of your postings.  Thanks. I think I'm done with candy crush, but there are so many players out there, I won't be missed.  I did occasionally spend money on the game, but I'm sure others spend more, so it's not like King will miss me as part of its vast empire.  I am just really disappointed.
    I will miss you!  Why don't you try their other games.  I play all 4 candy crush games, Blossom Blast Saga, Farm Heroes Saga.  Try those because the beginning levels of the other games are not insane!

• Lynn_KalbfleischLynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 12
    I am no longer getting the daily treat calendar on my iPhone. This started over a week ago. Also, I am no longer part of the weekly color bomb challenge.