⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook is down.

Options
Somegirl
Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
edited April 2019 in Support
Facebook is down, and so is Facebook messenger. @Cezdiamond @Elsa @Pummy_Raj
Shortly after I posted this Facebook is up and running. Depending on what time it is wherever anyone is try clearing safari history, and data. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Again!  I am so done with Facebook.  Please let me know if it goes off again.  I am going to be doing research on Internet Gaming Addiction and I am online looking for articles.
  • Cammbbee
    Cammbbee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I am also having connection issues on my iPhone through Facebook I have tried everything except delete and reinstall which I don’t want to do... oddly enough I can connect on my iPad no problems however all my boosters and lives are on my phone 😤
  • _Elsa_
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Cammbbee said:
    I am also having connection issues on my iPhone through Facebook I have tried everything except delete and reinstall which I don’t want to do... oddly enough I can connect on my iPad no problems however all my boosters and lives are on my phone 😤
    Have you ever tried playing through the Kingdom instead?  I haven’t played through Facebook in months because of all the glitches.  Log out of Facebook by clicking on the pink settings button.  Click on the red button and a box should pop up to log out.  Then click on the settings button and you will then click on the Kingdom button.  When the box pops up either create an account or log in if you have an account.  Your boosters should still be there because they are saved to your device.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    The problem must be fixed because I am fine connected to Facebook with both my phone and tablet. 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Elsa - unfortunately - on my large tablet  (connected thru the Kingdom) - I am still facing the same problem I've had since the 15th but will wait until Tuesday to see if Cezdiamond can help out.  At least I can still play on my phone and mini tablet.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Please tag me on Tuesday because I will be back on my computer.
  • Cammbbee
    Options
    I tried logging out and connecting through king but it says “ oops an error occurred try back later” 🤭
  • Cammbbee
    Options
    Also interesting is on my phone I can connect to soda and jelly version through Facebook just not saga!! 
  • Cammbbee
    Options
    Elsa I still can't connect to Facebook or the kingdom on cc saga through my mobile iPhone do u have any suggestions? I have emailed king but haven't got a response
    I am not having trouble with ccsoda or jelly on my mobile they both connect fine 
    I hope you have a suggestion for me 😁
    - Tracy 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    HI @Cammbbee, give me a little time and I want to go through the messages to see if it's been reported.  I'll get back to you.  You can't connect through Facebook or the Kingdom?  Exactly what is happening?  Does the orange screen never move or are you getting an error message saying that it cannot connect?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?