💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I expected you to say that.  The choice becomes the player's choice if they want to lose the boosters to get back the game working properly or play the game as is while you still have your boosters. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I may use the boosters I have and then try it. The only thing that bothers me is that something could go wrong and I could lose everything.
  • mariazartmo
    mariazartmo Posts: 13 Level 2
     :o agree with @Dorn I stopped playing....so saaad i want the old boosters back and the challenges. Also, some other functions disappeared step by step. This is no fun anymore 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    I was able to play the sugar drop challenge this morning, got the required 180 sugar drops  and received the usual 11-13 boosters. Saw the timer start ticking down the 8 hours before I could play for sugar drops/boosters again. About 7 hours in I noticed the timer was no longer visible.  First time this has happened. Anybody know what’s going on?

15 minutes later

well this is weird. I powered off my iPad, waited 10 seconds, then powered it back on. Sugar drop challenge reappears but with count down timer set to 8 hrs. Oh well, happy it’s back. 

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    @Elsa, my space dash popped up today and my booster bot came with it! Not only that, but when I get my bot to the max, every two levels I complete after that gives me ten minutes of a booster! On top of that, I've joined the 4000 club!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Crimson_Dawn, congratulations to making it to level 4000!  That is a huge accomplishment!  Great to hear that you got those things back.  Is this what you are talking about with the every 10 minutes?  I was getting that too on Wednesday but I thought it was a repair thing because of the changes with Build-a-Bot.  I was asking around if anyone knew what it was and never got an answer.

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    I don’t remember getting that message when I passed 4000. Maybe something new. Also not getting rewards for weekly race. 
  • legaleagle
    legaleagle Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Just to note, that I too have NOT received a reward for winning the weekly race for either of the past two weeks. I did receive it when I won three weeks ago, however. I inquired a week ago, but never received an answer. Wish this issue could be resolved. Also, I too received the message and rewards shown for reaching level 4000 which was nice.  Really wish they would change the bot back for winning previous levels. Oh well, when I run out of boosters, I plan to quit playing. Not that CC will care. I never have spent a cent, and never will. Very discouraging. Especially not getting the rewards for levels won which I used to get and getting no explanation from CC. 
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Yes it is 2 weeks for me too since I received the reward. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Carol_Martins

I got the same Boosters for completing Level 4000 last March. It was nice!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?