📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook is down.

Options
2»

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Ok @Cammbbee I went through a bunch of messages here and no one is reporting this yet.  What I'd like you to do is to follow the troubleshooting steps from here:https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
    If it still does not connect through Facebook after doing the troubleshooting then I want you to uninstall the Facebook app and then reinstall it again.  It might be their app that is not working properly.  Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all lives and boosters.  This should only be a last resort when all else fails.

• Cammbbee
    Cammbbee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Elsa- thank you so much for your suggestions Im going to try uninstall and reinstall Facebook app - I can't connect through either kingdom or Facebook so I hope it works 😁I'm including screenshot of error messages for you to see it's weird because Facebook error says can't connect through kingdom 
    Kingdom error just says oops can't connect
    Note that this is only occuring with cc saga 
    Cc soda cc jelly are both working fine 
    And error is only on my iPhone thanks again Elsa you do a fabulous job - Tracy 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok Tracy, you tried it all so now you have to do the dreaded uninstalling of the game.  You will lose your lives and boosters but that might be the only way to get back into the game. 
  • Cammbbee
    Cammbbee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Ok🤭🥺.... Thanks Elsa 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Don't uninstall yet.  I am going to elevate this to a community manager because someone else wrote that they are having the same problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?