💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Yes, @Elsa, that was what I was referring to. Maybe it's a peace offering from King?😂
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    I am once again waiting for new levels. Just playing old levels to try to win space race. 😜
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I don't recall getting a bonus for passing 4000, but then it was a little while ago.
  • marvelousme
    marvelousme Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Alleri said:
    Not only can't you earn build a bot boosters on previous levels, if you build it up playing new levels, it's cleared once you pass the last level. 
    I have just created an account because this reset of the robot after spending time and money to build it up is a load of crud. Also agree with others who are complaining about not being able to go back to past levels with it....this game which I have played for years and years and spent far too much money funding just keeps getting worse and worse and am going to give it up. You think they'd want to keep players....pull your heads out
  • marvelousme
    marvelousme Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have just created an account because this reset of the robot after spending time and money to build it up is a load of crud. Also agree with others who are complaining about not being able to go back to past levels with it....this game which I have played for years and years and spent far too much money funding just keeps getting worse and worse and am going to give it up. You think they'd want to keep players....pull your heads out
    I also have not received the last 2 weeks of rewards for top levels
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    I haven't either for 2 weeks for the space race. Waiting on customer service.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, if you are doing the weekly race you might not be getting any rewards.  I think it's still in testing so only players randomly chosen to test this will get the rewards.  If you got them but now aren't getting them anymore that could be because you aren't a tester anymore. 

@Khaos, are you talking about the Planet race?  You have to be in the top 3 at the time the game ended and I mean exactly at the time it ended.  If you end in one of the top 3 when the race is done the rewards are not given until the following day.  If you should be getting them and you aren't then please do a print screen when it ends and shows your position and if you don't get it a day or two later then you need to contact customer service.  They need the proof from the print screen to compare it with your account.

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    It is sure nice of King to continue to ignore customers.  The War on Customers continues.  Bring back boosters for past levels, already.  How many tens of thousands of views and hundreds of comments are needed until King stops ignoring customers.  If the employees on here had any guts, they would walk into the developers office and demand that they fix it.  Yet, the silence continues.
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    Has anyone played level 4680 yet? 
  • Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Couldn't believe it when I went to play today and my bot was back down to zero.  I had it up to almost the last level the day before.  I know that people were saying that it 'clears' when you pass a whole set of levels but as I had already gone past that and continued with the bot, I didn't think it was going to clear.  VERY annoying as I would have kept playing until I got stuck.  Well ... tried to at least...  I don't know how they expect people to play that much unless your'e a kid.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?