⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-a-Bot loses all 5 parts after exiting game & "Dynamic Duo" stuck at "Searching for a buddy"

13»

Answers

• PhonePisko
    PhonePisko Posts: 7 Level 2

"Dynamic Duo" stuck at searching for buddy is 1,000% a bug error in the game!!!

How do I know that? - It's been stuck at this screen for 3 months now... Updated to the latest iPad version 1.149.0 April 23rd, 2019 and no resolution!!

Here's a clue to the software engineers if they are reading these forums: (and if not, can someone escalate this bug report to the appropriate people?)

1. Downloaded and Installed Candy Crush Saga 1.149.0.4 on two completely different devices - Android 9.0 Pie phone and also on Windows 10 PC computer.
    2. Logged in with my Candy Crush Saga email account credentials - Dynamic Duo bug appeared immediately!!!!!
    3. Conclusion - Dynamic Duo bug linked to Candy Crush Saga server user account as it is transferred between different platforms to the brand new devices that never had Candy Crush Saga installed!!!
    4. Solution - we need a build in "TIME-OUT" or "RESET" for  "Searching for a buddy..." in "Dynamic Duo" after game is closed and relaunched as it is right now stuck AD INFINITUM.

Thank you kindly for addressing this bug report.

• PhonePisko
    I made a post, edited it and then it disappeared!?!
  • PhonePisko
    Here it is again then...

@Cezdiamond @Jelly Jenny @Sukanta_Biswas @firebombmarkus @mercerik @pandasrdope @Elsa

Here's a clue to the software engineers if they are reading these forums: (and if not, can someone escalate this bug report to the appropriate people?)

1. Downloaded and Installed Candy Crush Saga 1.149.0.4 on a completely different device - Android 9.0 Pie and also on Windows 10.
    2. Logged in with my Candy Crush Saga email account credentials - Dynamic Duo bug appeared immediately!!!!!
    3. Conclusion - Dynamic Duo bug linked to Candy Crush Saga server user account as it is transferred between different platforms to a brand new device that never had Candy Crush Saga installed!!!
    4. Solution - we need a build in "TIME-OUT" or "RESET" for  "Searching for a buddy..." in "Dynamic Duo" after game is closed and relaunched as it is right now stuck AD INFINITUM.
    Thank you.

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @PhonePisko Thank you for the feedback and details! 

I can confirm that our Game Studio is looking into Dynamic Duo. Many thanks for your patience :+1:

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Here it is again then...

@Cezdiamond @Jelly Jenny @Sukanta_Biswas @firebombmarkus @mercerik @pandasrdope @Elsa

1. Downloaded and Installed Candy Crush Saga 1.149.0.4 on a completely different device - Android 9.0 Pie and also on Windows 10.
    3. Conclusion - Dynamic Duo bug linked to Candy Crush Saga server user account as it is transferred between different platforms to a brand new device that never had Candy Crush Saga installed!!!
    Thank you.

That sounds like a wonderful idea to have a reset thing!  Thanks for your well thought out message to us!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?