Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Thanks for tagging @Elsa

@Von_3 Sugar Drops are actually not currently available for 100% of the players. 

It might help you to know that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

Although we cannot move players from one player group to another, we'll be happy to pass your feedback onto our Game Studio! 
  • Psyclo
    Psyclo Posts: 11 Level 2
    Right! I have the same problem like Van_3. On one PC I can still collect sugar drops, on the other no more, although it's off course the same Facebookaccount on which I play.
    The answer of Jelly Jenny puzzles me....100% of players that can not collect sugar drops? No way! A random group of players is just having very bad luck. Is denying sugar drops a new feature, an improvement?!?! Please......you're just making it harder and very frustrating for a lot of players that had become used to playing this game with sugar drops.
    Please pass this feedback as well.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    We always try to have different sources of free boosters in the game, but usually changes need to be done with a trial with a selected group of players. I will be passing your feedback on, thanks :+1:  
    Hopefully something equally as sweet will come along! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi there, @SheriBoo and welcome to the Community :waving:

As @marscrushinit mentioned, this it the Candy Friends Community. Therefore I'm moving your question to the Candy Crush area where it belongs ;)

In the meantime, don't miss your chance to win some sweet treats in our Competitions. Just here. Good luck :star:

Have the sweetest day 🍒
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    The sugar drop is not on a par with other boosters that come and go. It is a major part of the game to get the boosters from the sugar drop to help pass new levels and quests/challenges. Now that the reset and the bot, stocking etc has been taken away from playing previous levels, much of the enjoyment has gone from the game. Not having th e sugar drop is the last straw and I won't be bothering to play any more. There are better ways to spend my time.
  • SheriBoo
    SheriBoo Posts: 26 Level 2
    I usually stay towards the end of the game waiting for new levels to be released. Sugar Drops help stay in the game all week and make it fun and it use to be a stress releaser. Lately the fun is going out of the game. Sugar Drops are gone for many of your faithful long term players. I have been playing this game since the beginning. I am a long term player. Now theres no drops for many of the faithful yet some  players still have them.

It use to be you could get 60 points for u sing the piggy bank now its only 30. We get these rediculous scroll challenge for super hard levels which guarantee there are going to be nightmare levels all through. The bots have gotten insane....the options before with the letters were so much better.

Come on please make this game fun again and give us back out sugar drops. This is such a major bummer and its accomplishing the exact opposite by giving players a reason not to play the game. Its no longer a fun thing. Theres so much stress in the news...we need a fun place to chill where goals are reasonable. Please make it fun again and please return our Sugar Drops !!!
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    So what you are saying is you just randomly took the sugar track away from people and there is nothing you can do about it? I've been playing this game for six years, I'm somewhere in the 4600 level area, and you just ruined the game for me. Let your testing people know this really sucks. I don't know if this is some ploy to try to get people to spend money or what, but it's not cool. After the previous changes you have completely ruined this game. If your goal is to get people to stop playing, well done. 
  • Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Hi. I have been having problems with some of my Sugar Drop Levels. Normally, I would play each of my favorite Sugar Drop Levels(666, 1476, 344, 906, etc) at least once every 24 hours. However, throughout the past week to 10 days- the time period between re- playing the same Sugar Drop Levels has increased to approx 3 days or more. I have been told by one of the Superstar Players that there was an announcement today that 100% of players do not have Sugar Drops while the Studio takes a look at the problems and comes up with some type of solution. However, I just checked on my game board, and I still have some levels that I can collect Sugar Drops on.They are levels that I normally do not play for Sugar Drops, but, as you can see on several attached screenshots- which were taken this afternoon,  the jar to collect Sugar drops can be seen. Meanwhile, on my favorite levels for Sugar Drops- I have been waiting 2- 3 days. According to one Superstar, the "c" should appear after 8 hours has passed. I do not remember ever having just 8 hours between re- playing the same level, again. I will definitely take more screenshots the next time that I can play on my favorite Sugar Drop Levels. I hope that this info is helpful in some way to someone.
  • MsMGS
    MsMGS Posts: 15 Level 2
    I also play back (play old levels I can easily beat) to get boosters faster on the sugar track. But this is now the second day I  have no sugar track on any levels, and i'm at level 4,619. It's just blank where the sugar track should be. 
    @Sammyjo When i do have the sugar track, once i complete it, I do have to wait 8 hours to start again, there is a countdown clock on the sugar track showing when it will be available again. 
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Hi @SheriBoo . What game are you referring too ? This community is for cc friends but if you go to the top of the page and select the game icon it will take you to a board where you can select the game you are referencing and comment there. Hope this helps 😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?