⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is my bonus (Candy Fish, Color Bombs& Roller) not credited from the wheel spin??

Peewee
Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
The last 3 days my reward from the bonus wheel spins have not been credited (Candy Fish, color Bomb, & Roller) I'am on  Level 201 a Hard level but I was getting my bonus every spin until 3 days ago??

Best Answers

• Peewee
    Peewee Posts: 56 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Elsa, you did answer my initial question, explaining why I was not getting my bonus boosters. The sample of the old version of the CC game next to the new version let me know I do have the old version of the game. Thank you again.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Peewee said:
    Thank you Elsa, you did answer my initial question, explaining why I was not getting my bonus boosters. The sample of the old version of the CC game next to the new version let me know I do have the old version of the game. Thank you again.
    So were you able to switch to the new version and getting it going again?  If so, can you please check off my answer as accepted?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @darlam and @Peewee, great news that they are working now!  I was told by the community manager that it would be fixed this week so kudos to our studio!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?