Episode Race

RegalRenz
RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
I'm glad King decided to add episode race to Candy Crush Saga. This motivates me to complete the episodes and I love competing. 

Comments

• JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Looks promising! I don't have that!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    I haven't seen that yet either.  I wonder if it is replacing the weekly race.

• JoJo333
    JoJo333 Posts: 72 Level 3
    Oh where oh where have all my friends gone?  Oh where could they be?   Please send lives...  ❤
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    I got it and won the race and won Gold bars!!! It's awesome - I hope they keep this feature.  It's better than the weekly race (which I don't get anything for and never win anyway - at best I come in third because I am competing with people who are on levels quite a bit lower and they have the opportunity to complete more levels than I can).
  • bearwithme
    @Elsa - I still have the weekly race too.  This new episode race popped up when I started to play the latest levels this morning.  (BTW - I posted about this new race under CCF - didn't realize I was on their site!   :lol:
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    I agree with you @bearwithme. I definitely prefer the episode race to the weekly race. The weekly race should be for people below level 2000. 
  • bearwithme
    @RegalRenz - good idea.  Maybe have the weekly race for people who are 500 levels (or more) below the latest episodes released on mobile devices.  That way it would continue to be available to a larger group of people as new levels are released.
  • _Elsa_
    @Elsa - I still have the weekly race too.  This new episode race popped up when I started to play the latest levels this morning.  (BTW - I posted about this new race under CCF - didn't realize I was on their site!   :lol:
    I only had the weekly race for a couple of weeks.  Won the rewards because I was a tester and now it's gone.  I haven't seen the episode race yet but heard that you get 5 gold bars for first place and then it trinkles down a bit for 2nd and 3rd place.
  • bearwithme
    @Elsa - actually I think I got 10 gold bars for 1st place.  However I wasn't paying attention to how many I had before I won - but I think it was more than 5.  If I get it again I'll definitely keep track to see exactly how much you win.
  • _Elsa_
    edited May 2019
    Yes please let me know the next time that you win so that I can keep track of these.  Wait I think I had it.  I saw on the right side of my game that I was in the lead so I just went back into the game and clicked on the flag and then this came up.  I clicked on the claim prize but nothing happened.  I already had gold bars in my account so I have no clue if more were added and how many.

The weird thing is that I never got that print screen that @RegalRenz posted above.  I didn't even know that there was such a thing until you guys just mentioned it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?